Unity Abandoned Castle Tales [Build 0.18] [Silent Head]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Terry13

Mar 9, 2018
c8a4c4063b6e4fec418171d05025f559.jpg

Overview:
“Castle tales” tells the story of an involuntary manager of the old medieval castle who has to bring the place back to life, pay off all debts and, well, have some fun in the process.​

Updated: 13.04.2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: [build 0.18-fix1]
OS: Windows, MacOS (testing required), Linux (testing required)
Language: English
Genre (in plans):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC
: - - -
MAC: - - -
LINUX: - - -

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Per Request:
Fixed Op and moved Thread to the Game Section.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thus far this introduction/demo seems interesting and shows some promise... But it also has some hurdles to overcome, such as the occasional broken English, spelling/grammar errors, and missing words now and then... I'm also not a fan of phantom hands or phantom any body parts... Most other visuals, besides the phantom non-sense, look fairly good... I went ahead and posted my review...

Reactions: Boogie

Terry13

Mar 9, 2018
Thus far this introduction/demo seems interesting and shows some promise... But it also has some hurdles to overcome, such as the occasional broken English, spelling/grammar errors, and missing words now and then... I'm also not a fan of phantom hands or phantom any body parts... Most other visuals, besides the phantom non-sense, look fairly good... I went ahead and posted my review...
Thanks for your reply and review.
1. Broken English is the problem indeed. The author is not a native speaker.
2. About phantom hands... well, it seemed like an interesting concept. To highlight the female characters on the screen and to reduce the amount of work on the secondary elements.

Reactions: Zippity

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thanks for your reply and review.
1. Broken English is the problem indeed. The author is not a native speaker.
2. About phantom hands... well, it seemed like an interesting concept. To highlight the female characters on the screen and to reduce the amount of work on the secondary elements.
The whole phantom thing along with what is referred to as x-ray stuff, is usually found in a lot of Japanese or Asian based visual novels, sex simulators, and games... It's not something you see a whole lot in the more western created ones... I'm sure there are some folks out there that either love or don't mind it... But for a lot of other folks it sort of looks fake and ruins the immersion of the scene/situation... Lessening it's emotional and/or entertainment value...

But hey, it's the developers puppy, and if that is something he/she/they want to stick with, there is nothing wrong with that... I just personally find it bizarre looking, and it ruins the experience...

In any case, best of luck...

Reactions: Terry13

Mitta073

Aug 16, 2017
mac version starts but when you start the game it just says "new text" and there is nothing you can do

Terry13

Mar 9, 2018
mac version starts but when you start the game it just says "new text" and there is nothing you can do
Try to move files "Event0.json"..."Event4.json" from "Castle_Tales_[build113-Demo]_mac.app\Contents\Resources\Data\Resources" to just "\Castle_Tales_[build113-Demo]_mac.app\Contents\Resources" location please.
Sorry about that issue.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I'll take a look once it has some of the management stuff in, that's always interesting. I like sim games.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
This one shows promise. The renders are good. They're not overly familiar, the posing is sensible and the presentation is generally good. The writing is a little variable, but it ranges from "halfway decent" at its worst to "very good indeed" at it best and I expect it will only improve.

Downsides... bits are a little contrived. Maybe if I was more of an upskirt fetishist I wouldn't object so much :) And of course, it's short and the actual management sim part is still to come. But it is a demo, so you expect that sort of thing.

All told, this could be one to watch.

Terry13

Mar 9, 2018
I really liked that game so far. Hope the next update comes really soon !
Silent Head:
Thanks for your support! Next update is planned for late May. Main goals to implement:
- core economy system and a basic level of castle upgrades (at last!);
- girls daily routine jobs' events;
- some main story progress (most likely).

Terry13

Mar 9, 2018
Our decision about Leila doesn't change a line of dialogue?
Any existed decisions will affect girls stats only (will be added with the next update). Sometimes it may lead to the additional scenes, but no global branching of the main story are planned for now.
UPD: Oh, and it should definitely change the line of dialogues, I'll check it.
UPD2: Well, that's some strange bug indeed. Everything's ok in the script, it just jumps forward somehow. I'll see what I can do about that.

Last edited:

Terry13

Mar 9, 2018
Well, here is the fix:

I'll reupload fixed game at the weekend. Thanks for your feedback, Nestre.

Reactions: Krull

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here's what I liked:

1. Good looking girls, at least some of them I haven't seen that often.
2. While I love big boobs, it was actually nice to have a game were so far none of the ladies has humongous tits.
3. I really liked that we have something apart from the usual white blondes in this one. I mean, I do like those, but let's have some variation and some let's say for lack of a better term "exotic" beauties.
4. While not new storywise, the setting in the castle is refreshing.

What did I not like?
Well, for once we should have gotten farther with Inanna or what's her name. For all the trouble the MC gets a little fondling isn't enough.
As for Inanna, I really want to see her again, she is really sexy.
Maybe she could follow Mark to the Castle for whatever reason.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes