Unity Abandoned Castle Tales [Build 0.18] [Silent Head]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Silent Head:
Thanks for your support! Next update is planned for late May. Main goals to implement:
- core economy system and a basic level of castle upgrades (at last!);
- girls daily routine jobs' events;
- some main story progress (most likely).
Ahh, that's when I'll finally try this game.

Terry13

Mar 9, 2018
Here's what I liked:

Well, for once we should have gotten farther with Inanna or what's her name. For all the trouble the MC gets a little fondling isn't enough.
As for Inanna, I really want to see her again, she is really sexy.
Maybe she could follow Mark to the Castle for whatever reason.
Inaya, and yes, there are some plans for her appearance later in the game. And she will definitely cause even more troubles further on.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I'm really liking what I have seen so far in the demo. I know it's short, being a demo, but you've piqued my interest and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this game going forward. Thanks for the good work.

I think the only negative I personally see, is possibly the mystic, dwarf, chosen one, corruption route. It would be awesome if all the women could be achieved without some kind of mystical hoodoo behind it all.

Reactions: Terry13

Terry13

Mar 9, 2018
I think the only negative I personally see, is possibly the mystic, dwarf, chosen one, corruption route. It would be awesome if all the women could be achieved without some kind of mystical hoodoo behind it all.
At the beginning, the maximum goal was to make at least two independent routes - to cooperate or to confront "the dwarf". Now, when I realize the speed I can implement things with, there will be one something in-between route.

Reactions: grapedog

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
At the beginning, the maximum goal was to make at least two independent routes - to cooperate or to confront "the dwarf". Now, when I realize the speed I can implement things with, there will be one something in-between route.
that would be awesome. i like the fact that you'll have it in there, for the people who like corruption, but it would be awesome if there was a way to avoid that stuff altogether. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in the "corruption games are so common and boring" camp, and the idea that this game could be done without it, would be awesome.

regardless, i'll still keep an eye out for future updates, love what you're doing so far.

Reactions: Terry13

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
It's been 6 months since we've heard anything from the Dev and they havent logged onto the forum since June 30th.

Switching from On-Hold to Abandoned. Will switch back if we ever hear anything.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes