Java Abandoned CastleRock [vAlpha 4] [Castle]

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
How did you guys manage to get this game to work? I have java and I am on the latest windows update, but when I click on the game nothing happens. it does not even fail to launch it does not even do the attempt.
Have you checked your anti-virus ? A lot of times, a non-working H game is due to AV blocking things. I personnally have no problem with launching the game, just double clicking on the .exe starts it up.

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
Have you checked your anti-virus ? A lot of times, a non-working H game is due to AV blocking things. I personnally have no problem with launching the game, just double clicking on the .exe starts it up.
I did not think of that before so I thank you for it, I have just did what you suggested and it did not work sadly. But no matter it's just a game I won't play so no big deal really, Thanks for the help anyways.

Jul 8, 2019
Oh nifty, it's a shame he's... there? He should really be building his media outreach etc on his own platforms lol.
i don't really know the fellow. seems content to remain obscure. given the pace of progress towards a finished game one could assume it is more of a hobby to this one as opposed to a career.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Ah fair, well I like what he had in terms of the generic animations for things like

Female Human on Female Gorgon
Female Human on Bloatfly
Bloatfly on Female Gorgon

etc, it's a super clever way to make a lewd scenario pop up for a lot of actions. I am going to use a similar system for a side-project.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Woo! I am so glad he is working on this again! :D
I went on a bit of a search for this thread after remembering this game I played two years ago!

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
My old proof that i posted is gone to the void now, but he can sometimes be seen posting progress to '/d/ Games General' on 4chan
Would you mind throwing him over to here or say that I'd be interested in cross-promoting his project if he'd be up for it and you happen to see him over there again? If crap gets back to normal too I am planning a side-project that leans from things I learned playing Castle Rock actually.

Reactions: Mister Wake
Jul 8, 2019
Would you mind throwing him over to here or say that I'd be interested in cross-promoting his project if he'd be up for it and you happen to see him over there again? If crap gets back to normal too I am planning a side-project that leans from things I learned playing Castle Rock actually.
I'll try to summon him

Reactions: Valaska

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It's just random fights, game-play wise, but there's a solid core. The little animations that play are pretty nice and relatively varied, if a bit unfinished-looking (in my opinion, probably because they're grey-scale). Once there's more to it than random fights, it might be a great deal of fun.
Big thumb upd!

Now i fighting on the wastelands about the hour. Fighting are good but without the plot there is lack of motivation for wastelands exploration...