Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Casual Desires - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [0.8] [ionDivvy]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And not sure if you knew about this, OscarSix but there is now a 0.9 version on here. Yeah, never was posted on the new updates page, but sure enough, earlier today, poof, it was there. So, if any chance of updating the mod, I would be very grateful for. Thank you in advance.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
And not sure if you knew about this, OscarSix but there is now a 0.9 version on here. Yeah, never was posted on the new updates page, but sure enough, earlier today, poof, it was there. So, if any chance of updating the mod, I would be very grateful for. Thank you in advance.
OscarSix has retired from modding, and there is no sense in asking to update this mod.

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017

Updated: 2021/07/29
Game/Creator: Casual Desires /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.8
Game Version: 0.8
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Casual Desires!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Download: - - -
Android: (0.3)

Thanks, DarkAssassin for the Android Port
is there an update for this? It keeps crashing out

Reactions: mofonistik

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
I'm currently doing a mod for this game. The first version will only have a gallery, but I could add a walkthrough later. I probably need a few more days to finish the gallery part of the mod (I'm using it to experiment)

Reactions: falco256

UpGoD

Dec 26, 2020

Updated: 2021/07/29
Game/Creator: Casual Desires /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.8
Game Version: 0.8
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Casual Desires!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
Installation:

Download: - - -
Android: (0.3)

Thanks, DarkAssassin for the Android Port
Can someone help me with the keybinds for the mod?
I really can't do anything about it right now.