JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I really like this game but one thing I HATE is that cum is magical and disappears after leaving the cock. The MC never(almost) gets any on her. It is disappointing. She needs to be covered in cum and enjoy it. Leave it on because she loves the smell and feel of it on her skin. Leading up to taking facials in public then walking home with it. #cumslut

linuxtr

Modder
Mar 6, 2021
Casual Desires Türkçe Çeviri v0.13'in güncel versiyonuna buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can reach the current version of Casual Desires Turkish Translation v0.13 here.
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I would keep trying older saves till you find one that works and if that doesn't work then you might have to restart the game.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I immediately ran into error messages whenever I try to load an old save.
All of my old old saves are throwing errors. I was able to get a save loaded for either the Mia camping trip and the make up event with the 2 guys if you don't go, anything before that throws errors though.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, just finished 0.13 and once again, caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this game thus far, been really enjoying it, and looking forward for more.

Reactions: ionDivvy

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
So, just finished 0.13 and once again, caught up with the Dev on this one.

Thank you so very much for this game thus far, been really enjoying it, and looking forward for more.
The developer have actually promised that some kind of lesbian harem should be possible, still curious how and when something like that will begin, personally i can´t wait untill we can take violet away from her boyfriend. Luna is also my favorite though she is just too cute. :)

Reactions: JenMistress

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Casual Desires [v0.13] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.
Optional replaces the White Text box and Text with a Black Text box and Text. Change Text Size, and box opacity.
This JokerLeader mod is wonderful in that it replaces that eye-blinding black text on white dialog box with a white text on black dialog box that has an alpha set in the preferences. My light-sensitive eyes thank you.

However, the stat box remains white while the text has changed to white, making the stats unreadable.

I've attached a simple fix that changes the stat box background to a solid black with an alpha set by the JokerMod preferences Textbox Transparency scaled to the textbox image alpha so the textbox and stat box background alphas should look relatively the same.

My eyes now feel better. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
This JokerLeader mod is wonderful in that it replaces that eye-blinding black text on white dialog box with a white text on black dialog box that has an alpha set in the preferences. My light-sensitive eyes thank you.

However, the stat box remains white while the text has changed to white, making the stats unreadable.

I've attached a simple fix that changes the stat box background to a solid black with an alpha set by the JokerMod preferences Textbox Transparency scaled to the textbox image alpha so the textbox and stat box background alphas should look relatively the same.

I forgot about that box :p, thanks for the fix :D

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019

I did a little improvement so that we can see the letters a bit better ;)
screenshot0001.png

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes