ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Surely there will be NTR/sharing scenes but… there will be also a cuckold path for Violet and Rita boyfriends (when Rita will have one herself)? I hope yes! :)
Yup. There will be multiple paths for the Violet substory. Swinging, encouraging her to have sex with girls, or a path where she has sex with other people behind the scenes or while the boyfriend is watching.

Of course, anyone who doesn't enjoy these things can avoid it by picking the vanilla choices. And Rita will also have the choice to experience similar things when the time comes. Her two male friends, for example, can get quite jealous... ;)

Are you planning on Watersports? (squirting/urination)-not sure what else qualifies as Watersports other than those but I'm sure that they are
Squirting, absolutely! I'd like to add it into the game soon, especially for the lesbian and masturbation scenes. As for urination, this is a more niche fetish (which I'm not personally into), but I'm still open to the idea of having optional scenes somewhere down the road if enough people are interested.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like I'll be making more male characters quite jealous sad and lonely. Violet I'll try to turn her into a lesbian and try to steal her from her boyturd Rita's friends I'll pit them against each other and while they are fighting and distracted I'll swoop in sweep her off her feet and into the FC's bed.

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Yup. There will be multiple paths for the Violet substory. Swinging, encouraging her to have sex with girls, or a path where she has sex with other people behind the scenes or while the boyfriend is watching.

Of course, anyone who doesn't enjoy these things can avoid it by picking the vanilla choices. And Rita will also have the choice to experience similar things when the time comes. Her two male friends, for example, can get quite jealous... ;)

Squirting, absolutely! I'd like to add it into the game soon, especially for the lesbian and masturbation scenes. As for urination, this is a more niche fetish (which I'm not personally into), but I'm still open to the idea of having optional scenes somewhere down the road if enough people are interested.
If it's not the secret
Where are you from?

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
When should we expect an update?
New chapters take me about 5 weeks from start to finish, so we're looking at around the end of this month (Halloween) for Chapter 5. I'm about halfway through the development cycle currently.

Lots of juicy material I've been working on. The first handjob scene, more lesbian content, the first sharing scene involving Violet, etc. There will also be a fair bit of Luna (including some backstory) since there's been a lot of interest in her.

If it's not the secret
Where are you from?
Born and raised in BC, Canada! I also lived in Tokyo for a couple years, which might explain the game's Japanese influences.

Casual Desires [Chapter 4 v.0.3] (RUS/ENG) Torrent
Thank you for the translation! I've edited the OP with a link to your post.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Chapter 5: Sneak Peek
c5 outside 16.jpg c5 outside 15.jpg
A quick update to let you all know how things are going so far!

Chapter 5 is now between 65-70% complete, and will be rolling out in about two weeks time. I've completed work on most of the scenes (including a major lesbian event), with the handjob and Violet segments being the last major scenes I need to work on. The Violet segment in particular will be sex-focused, and contains a few branching scenes.

Overall, it's looking like Chapter 5 will end up having the most content of any chapter thus far. :D

10/29 Update: The public release for Chapter 5 will be out on Monday, Nov 2nd.

Last edited:

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Chapter 5 Release

Download:
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough:

I hope you enjoy Chapter 5! And of course, any feedback/comments is greatly appreciated. :D

rkdsb99

Aug 15, 2020
Dear Dev why we don't get Android version unless asked. Maximum players use to play on Android. Including me. Request for Android version. Thanks

Reactions: Iceman27

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
does it exist a game with female protagonist that doesnt have lesbian in it?
please dont quote crappy rpgm games

Reactions: Priappus

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
please dont quote crappy rpgm games
just look at my favourite list in the signature
anyway if the game it is not "lesbian only" can be also very good

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
just look at my favourite list in the signature
anyway if the game it is not "lesbian only" can be also very good
are u sure u are capable of giving advice?
all your list is about ntr cheating cuckold and 3 of them have lesbian tag..

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Chapter 5 Release

Download:
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

I hope you enjoy Chapter 5! And of course, any feedback/comments is greatly appreciated. :D
ionDivvy I found a bug in at the beginning of chapter 5
1604352119176.png
This variable does not match what you should jump to when you declare the label, here.
1604352185898.png
This need to be If c5downtown:
It won't affect the player since Outside is the next label after the stack, but that variable is not declared.
Or, C5downtown = True should be c5downtown = True, since that's the one you declared.

Last edited:
Reactions: ionDivvy

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Are avoidable events no good or is it ok ?

'Cause as far as I know, Project Sage and GGGB don't force any lesbian content, and of course aren't rpgm games.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
F95 has surely corrupted me: Introducing Luna's mom and brother piqued my interest in future possible couplings.

Reactions: ionDivvy

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/10/02: Updated Mod, 0.4b

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.4b
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.4b
  • Fixed couple variable/condition bugs
  • Added Name Change
  • Added Gallery Name Change