fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
What would you consider ntr with a female protag ? I've never seen it. It's a typical female mc corruption game so the possibility to cuck some male characters is pretty obvious (like in all games of this genre), but that won't be her who will be cucked (probably). It's generally never categorized as ntr, so I don't even know why this remark of yours, it's just following its genre so far.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
ionDivvy I found a bug in at the beginning of chapter 5
Thanks for pointing this out to me! I've just fixed it.

What would you consider ntr with a female protag ? I've never seen it. It's a typical female mc corruption game so the possibility to cuck some male characters is pretty obvious (like in all games of this genre), but that won't be her who will be cucked (probably). It's generally never categorized as ntr, so I don't even know why this remark of yours, it's just following its genre so far.
My way of looking at it is, none of the content in the game is intended to create unpleasant feelings for the player. Even the (avoidable) MMF scene involving Violet is consensual on the boyfriend's part. This is also why I haven't included things like blackmail, sexual assault etc. since I want the game to stay light-hearted for the most part.

That said, it is still a corruption game, so the protagonist's sexual escapades will inevitably make her male friends and other acquaintances of hers a bit jealous. :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm beginning to think Violets boyturd is turning gay on her and him wanting to do all this shit is just him trying to prove to himself that he's not gay but these last outfits he's been wearing just scream I'm gay especially this last getup of his. That white polka dot shirt just screams I'm gayer then a 3 legged fucking billy goat.

I was all excited when she invited Luna out and then she turns around and invites fucking lovcock and I was like oh well so such for having any fucking alone time with her now. Hopefully you'll be able to keep her distracted and away from lovcock. Guess for now the only ones she'll be having any real fun with will be with her BFF pool and pizza girl.

I pretty much just ignore Violet as she just the residential whore and is mostly just there to add sex scenes to the game.

• Haha
Reactions: afterlights

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Wait until Nick meets Lucas! lol

Sophia, however, is smokin' hot. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her exposed. (It's kinda creepy how much of the talking Nick did for Violet, and she's sitting right there!) And Luna's Mom, too, of course. Hopefully she gets a name next time we see her.

Reactions: ionDivvy

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
are u sure u are capable of giving advice?
all your list is about ntr cheating cuckold and 3 of them have lesbian tag..
I'm sure
you asked for Female Protagonist...
Are you sure to understand the word: Protagonist?

almost all females in their life have some moment where they try to do sex with girls... this is always one of the must common event during the school times... if in agame there is only onelesbian scene the tag will be there.
When a girl love to do sex it is 100% sure that they love also sex with girls...all my past girlfriends enjoyed having sex with female friends when they was young.. and I never complained about it.

if you really love Fem-Pro games I really suggest to do not care about lesbian tag...
the game in my favourite list are not lesbian games
All are total straight...

about NTR is the same as lesbian,,, when a girl is in the phase of her life where she love sex...
NTR is also a common tag. (in some game "cheating" is = NTR)

if you try the games I suggested you will go for hours of happy sex scenes and great adult game stories
(if you are looking only for "romance" as tag)
use this link and see the pic that i have attached to explain how to use F95 advanced search
https://f95zone.to/search/
Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 11.19.01.png

this research will let you find all "childish" games of this site with your favourite tag

Hope this helps

• Angry
Reactions: robodiavolo

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Casual Desires [v0.4b] ionDivvy

Original Size Win/Linux: 512 MB
Original Size Mac: 494 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 137 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 119 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

room217

Mar 9, 2020
Hey ionDivvy, minor gripe (I do 3d rendering for a living) but the bump/normal map on Rita is too strong, cut it in half or even less. She is supposed to be young and in many shots she has grandma skin.
Ex:
too much bump-1.jpg
too much bump-2.jpg
Sorry for being nit-picky but you raised the bar really high with everything else, so this sticks out for me.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
does it exist a game with female protagonist that doesnt have lesbian in it?
please dont quote crappy rpgm games
Yes, there exists quite a bunch of F-MC games without any lesbian scenes.
These are often your typical Corruption/Blackmail/Rape/NTR/Dickfest games with a dumbass blonde female MC.
Then you also have the common JRPG heroine rape games as you mentioned.

My question is, why would you want such a game? Lesbian content is the hottest feature you get with a female MC! :p
It's the one thing I'm always looking for in a female MC game.
If you don't want to see it at all then why not just play a male MC game to begin with?

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Chapter 6 Release

Download:
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's Next:
In the next chapter, we'll be able to see the protagonist giving her first blowjob, as well as engaging in more extreme girl-on-girl action, depending on your choices! It's now time for the next stage of corruption. I'll likely be polling Patrons this month for which guy or girl people would like to see the protagonist having fun with. :sneaky:

I hope you enjoy playing Chapter 6! And of course, all feedback is appreciated.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, I haven't seen this game before, are those both toon and regular models? Because two of those girls' eyes are huge.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes