winini

Jan 10, 2019
Violet looks so beautiful in a dress! I am sorry Nick, but i am going to steal your girlfriend!

I've decided that i'm going to give my virginity to Violet. I hope that in that case the Violet will be the one who will brake Rita's hymen, so if i decide to sleep with men after, they won't get it. It is strange, because in real life, it doesn't matter to me in the slightest. It's for me to decide what is and what isn't count as my first time, no one else should have a say in that. But in fiction it is somehow different, it somehow becomes important. Yes, i know it doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: ionDivvy

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, i know it doesn't make any sense.
Doesn't have to, that's why games like these can be fun.

I too don't really hold much regard for the traditionalist version of virginity and what counts for losing it, but for the sake of a erotic story I think it's a fun element to play with.

Reactions: ionDivvy and winini

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Yes, with the new Lesbian Mode activated, you can avoid seeing any penises for the entirety of the game.

This mode removes the Violet sex scenes (as well as a couple choices involving the protagonist), and will get updated in future releases as well.

For example, in the laundromat scene in Chapter 2, I'd like to change it so that players with Lesbian Mode active will see a female character there instead of a guy.

Luna will be one of the sex options for next chapter, which means the protagonist and Luna can lose their virginity to each other.

There are also plans for sex scenes involving Luna and male characters in the future as well, so players will be able to choose whatever appeals to them the most.
hi sory, where can i run that lesbian mod or do I need to download it first? oh ok i see it yet in preference , sory

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Took a look at this and liked it so I did a walkthrough. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.7b

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
There's a typo where chapter 8 is written as 'chapter 7'.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is a lot of weird shit with this game but it's fine....

Right up until she gives her phone number to a homeless guy she's only seen once before.

No women in the history of ever has done that. That's the biggest of nopes, that's a nope so big all the other tiny nopes are terrified of it.

We don't hand our number out like that, the fuck is going on?

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020

Right up until she gives her phone number to a homeless guy she's only seen once before.

No women in the history of ever has done that. That's the biggest of nopes, that's a nope so big all the other tiny nopes are terrified of it.

what happens in Canada will stay in Canada ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
this is the strangest lesbian mode, as i saw it, i'm in chapter 2 and i'm bored (maybe someone should explain to you what lesbians are, sorry) two friends mans, photographer man, bothering her man, save her woman (light point ), a sad boy on the street, a man is spying on her, I don't even know if I want to continue playing .... because I'm afraid that until I get to the point what Avaron1974 wrote, I write something ugly :cool: but I'm glad I don't see birds hahaha

Reactions: mofonistik

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

I was really weirded out like that, it came out of no where tbh. I could maybe understand it if he was a kind dude she had come across more than once before, but I found it especially odd that it wasn't at least a choice.
this is the strangest lesbian mode, as i saw it, i'm in chapter 2 and i'm bored (maybe someone should explain to you what lesbians are, sorry) two friends mans, photographer man, bothering her man, save her woman (light point ), a sad boy on the street, a man is spying on her, I don't even know if I want to continue playing .... because I'm afraid that until I get to the point what Avaron1974 wrote, I write something ugly :cool: but I'm glad I don't see birds hahaha
Lesbian mode doesn't mean "no men" it means "no forced scenes including dick" and the creator has talked about replacing certain unimportant NPC models with female ones in the future.

You can still play the game perfectly homosexual, but it doesn't hold your hand as to what choices lead you to encounter women.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
ok I'll try what's next
Keep in mind that the game makes use of some patterns to tell you how you'll encounter at least some male or female scenes. For example the first time the MC soaks in her home pool, a perv will peep on her. This tells you that this might happen again and the next time you get the choice between hanging out around the home pool or doing something else you should probably do the other things if you don't want to encounter the perv again.

Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Keep in mind that the game makes use of some patterns to tell you how you'll encounter at least some male or female scenes. For example the first time the MC soaks in her home pool, a perv will peep on her. This tells you that this might happen again and the next time you get the choice between hanging out around the home pool or doing something else you should probably do the other things if you don't want to encounter the perv again.
well so logically I have to go back to the photographer and not be sexy, when the choices are also important

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
well so logically I have to go back to the photographer and not be sexy, when the choices are also important
Maybe, I think you should try the game and redo your choices in another playthrough if you get outcomes you dislike. I tried to be sexy at the photoshoot didn't have any forced sexual encounter with the man in charge.

Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Maybe, I think you should try the game and redo your choices in another playthrough if you get outcomes you dislike. I tried to be sexy at the photoshoot didn't have any forced sexual encounter with the man in charge.
ok thank you :)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I was really weirded out like that, it came out of no where tbh. I could maybe understand it if he was a kind dude she had come across more than once before, but I found it especially odd that it wasn't at least a choice.

Lesbian mode doesn't mean "no men" it means "no forced scenes including dick" and the creator has talked about replacing certain unimportant NPC models with female ones in the future.

You can still play the game perfectly homosexual, but it doesn't hold your hand as to what choices lead you to encounter women.
if there were women everywhere instead of those mans, it would be a perfect lesbian mode, and mc could be forfeited more times :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only issue i've taken with the lesbian side of things is she constantly talks about cock and guys which, while understandable for a girl finding her way, is annoying for me who already knows hers.

Not the games fault, not even the devs fault, that's a me issue. The girl is still finding herself and hasn't set her course in life yet which is what we're here to do. It just grated on me slightly because I know what I want her to do and that's ALL the pussy.

Fortunately it is easy enough to avoid the guys in the game and the friends, while pervy, aren't super creeps so they are okay. Again, they are young guys and I guess guys perv I can't hole that against them, they don't do anything weird so I don't mind them.

So far i've found 5 girls to chase after but I don't know how many of them will be serious things or just sex scenes. There is the red head co worker, Mia the runner from this update, locker girl, college friend girl and pizza delivery girl. There is also the other girl with the boyfriend who hits on the MC but I don't know if that will amount to anything serious with her already being in a relationship.

That's more than enough for me so can't grumble.

My only real issue is going to be giving out her phone number like that, please don't put things like that in it's silly. Even drunk we give fake phone numbers out, we especially don't hand them out to men on the street.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So far i've found 5 girls to chase after but I don't know how many of them will be serious things or just sex scenes. There is the red head co worker, Mia the runner from this update, locker girl, college friend girl and pizza delivery girl. There is also the other girl with the boyfriend who hits on the MC but I don't know if that will amount to anything serious with her already being in a relationship.
Pool lady and Pizza girl aren't relationship options, at least not currently. IonDivvy have stated that the options will be Luna, Violet, Asian friend and Mia. Supposedly they will all have dedicated monogamous endings and there will be some sort of harem ending.

I don't know if you noticed but the pizza girl in this update was a different woman to the previous encounters. How many encounters unnamed NPC's like them and pool girl will have is currently unknown.
Also Mia wasn't new to this update, you can meet her in the park previously.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
The only issue i've taken with the lesbian side of things is she constantly talks about cock and guys which, while understandable for a girl finding her way, is annoying for me who already knows hers.

Not the games fault, not even the devs fault, that's a me issue. The girl is still finding herself and hasn't set her course in life yet which is what we're here to do. It just grated on me slightly because I know what I want her to do and that's ALL the pussy.

Fortunately it is easy enough to avoid the guys in the game and the friends, while pervy, aren't super creeps so they are okay. Again, they are young guys and I guess guys perv I can't hole that against them, they don't do anything weird so I don't mind them.

That's more than enough for me so can't grumble.

My only real issue is going to be giving out her phone number like that, please don't put things like that in it's silly. Even drunk we give fake phone numbers out, we especially don't hand them out to men on the street.
about which chapter t starts to be interesting? (think chika + chika) :p

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Pool lady and Pizza girl aren't relationship options, at least not currently. IonDivvy have stated that the options will be Luna, Violet, Asian friend and Mia. Supposedly they will all have dedicated monogamous endings and there will be some sort of harem ending.

I don't know if you noticed but the pizza girl in this update was a different woman to the previous encounters. How many encounters unnamed NPC's like them and pool girl will have is currently unknown.
Also Mia wasn't new to this update, you can meet her in the park previously.
no need relationship, just sex :)

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes