Jan 14, 2021
This update is far more ambitious than the previous ones:
-The former updates were mostly teasing (although really well made)
-There's so many characters with whom the MC can lose her virginity
-Therefore, there are as many scenes to make
-Plus there is all the writing and coding to integrate them to the rest of the game
So it's not surprising that it takes him longer to do this 0.8 version :)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
This update is far more ambitious than the previous ones:
-The former updates were mostly teasing (although really well made)
-There's so many characters with whom the MC can lose her virginity
-Therefore, there are as many scenes to make
-Plus there is all the writing and coding to integrate them to the rest of the game
So it's not surprising that it takes him longer to do this 0.8 version :)
I don't really mind the game update delay, but I think it is hurting interest that ionDivvy has been silent with the progress updates for a month now.

Reactions: pyrolisk

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
The reason I commented on this was to see if it was dead or not. I really hope it isn't.. but sometimes "life happens" to people, and they need to step away from their projects and hobbies. I hope that's not the case.. and that the dev is doing well and just busy with progress.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The reason I commented on this was to see if it was dead or not. I really hope it isn't.. but sometimes "life happens" to people, and they need to step away from their projects and hobbies. I hope that's not the case.. and that the dev is doing well and just busy with progress.
I don't think it's dead, the dev have set himself up with a very meaty chapter for the next update, which I am assuming is taking him more time to make than he thought.

I would have expected more progress updates though. They were supposed to be weekly but 6 weeks ago he missed a week and then since the last update after that it's been a month, so the silence is starting to worry.

Reactions: pyrolisk
Jan 14, 2021
No: it takes much longer for him to make this 0.8 update because it's bigger than the previous ones.
In my previous post I forgot to mention the fact that there is much more pressure on his shoulders because he needs to make every scene satisfying for everyone.
You shouldn't call devs lazy rightaway if they take longer than usual to update their game.

Reactions: HikBenAkk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't say lazy, last patreon post is month ago so it seemed that dev is resting his nerves.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hard to say no new posts on patreon since may 22 2021 last seen on here Jun 16, 2021 will have to wait and see if any new info appears if not then in another month this will get the abandoned tag.

• Sad
Reactions: NukaCola
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes