ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
this update was short but good, i'll just let game get updated at least 3 times then i'll continue from there. This game has lots of potential really. and i wanna contribute to this project but for some reason patreon doesn't allow me to use my debit card. On other platforms such as subscribestar, it works flawlessly. Is there any other way i can support, don't wanna see this game die at all.

Reactions: ionDivvy

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
Getting this error in chapter 11:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19387, in script
    jump c11lucascancel
ScriptError: could not find label 'c11lucascancel'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19387, in script
    jump c11lucascancel
  File "F:\Torrent\Casual_Desires-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\Torrent\Casual_Desires-0.11-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'c11lucascancel'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Casual Desires 0.11
Sat Jan 08 10:30:08 2022

Reactions: JenMistress

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Casual Desires [v0.11] [ionDivvy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,01 GB / 336 MB - Casual_Desires-0.11-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 0,99 GB / 318 MB - Casual_Desires-0.11-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Casual Desires [v0.12c] + JokerLeader WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Last edited:

AWB13

May 27, 2020
Yep - turning lesbian mode off worked to get past that scene. Thanks again for the suggestion.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
When will she finally do anal/DP? She's banging strangers so this should come soon. If it happened, cool. I must have missed a realease as I passed Ch 10 and got into 11. Last finished 9.
Build-up towards anal sex (fingering, dildos, etc.) may start as early as next chapter, with full penetrative anal sex being possible within the next few chapters. As for DP, the option for that will be possible starting with Josh & Connor whenever anal sex is unlocked, although full gangbangs with strangers and such are more an Act 3 development.

this update was short but good, i'll just let game get updated at least 3 times then i'll continue from there. This game has lots of potential really. and i wanna contribute to this project but for some reason patreon doesn't allow me to use my debit card. On other platforms such as subscribestar, it works flawlessly. Is there any other way i can support, don't wanna see this game die at all.
Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the consideration. For alternative methods of support, it's possible to make a one-time payment when downloading on . I'll look into opening a Subscribestar page soon, for players who can't use Patreon (or otherwise don't wish to).

I kinda figured the pizza option later on would bring the female delivery driver in Lesbian only mode but it brought a dude. Kinda weird. I just loaded an autosave and chose to go downtown but still, kinda weird to have a straight sex possibility in lesbian only mode.
I'll also add a skip for this in today's bug fix update (ETA a few hours).

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
people will always complain, so far we have not seen a single blowjob and in this episode we saw many blowjob and fuck from the MC.I want to say a big thank you to Dev.

Reactions: ionDivvy

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I thought the pizza delivery calls would give you a female driver, especially if you're doing a lesbian only playthrough. But in the latest update, you only get a male driver. What's up with that?

Reactions: WindySakura

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Updated to 0.11b.

Win/Linux: -
Mac: -
Update Only (0.11 to 0.11b): -

Changes:
- Fixed a bug that would prevent progress during C11's Lucas scene when LM was enabled.
- Added new choices to C9 where the protagonist can consider C7's locker room scene to be her loss of virginity.
- Made it so that the C11 pizza scene ends differently when LM is enabled.

I thought the pizza delivery calls would give you a female driver, especially if you're doing a lesbian only playthrough. But in the latest update, you only get a male driver. What's up with that?
With this new version, players with LM enabled will see the scene end right before the pizza boy appears (and with different dialogue).

Originally, I had planned for there to be a female variant to this scene, but it didn't quite make it in time for release as the downtown lesbian scene was expanded significantly. With the next major update (Chapter 12), I may add in the full female variation to the pizza scene as was originally planned. Apologies for the unfortunate surprise in the original release.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Where or who exactly is the male protag? or is the first scene that lasts about 2 mintues or so it? or is it going to be furthered in future updates? or was that just a tease to bring in players who prefer a male MC? because I didn't like anything except that short scene at the beginning.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes