• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
So how much of this games content is optional? I'm not opposed to playing as a female MC but I would prefer to go a lesbian route. It just sits better with me as a male player.
You can turn on Lesbian Mode and the game will only show you female options and scenes.

But even if you just stick to the vanilla game, you can pretty easily avoid any and all sexual scenes with guys. Most of the time it's very obvious (like an option asking if you'd prefer a male or female pizza delivery person to show up, which side of the nude beach you want to go on, etc), but even in cases where you're not quite sure, you can always just scroll back to the choice if you picked wrong and one of the alternative routes will keep you pure lesbian.

So far I've only stuck to lesbian sex, and even with the exhibitionism I mostly only show off to girls (though I did give my boss a bit of a show by changing in his office while he watched - though I could have chosen to avoid that as well if I'd wanted).

The narrative very much treats her like she assumes she's straight and is kind of surprised by her own interest in girls, but it doesn't really force you to ever follow through on anything with guys.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Is there any plans to have a relationship with any of the girls? I would really like to be with either violet, haruka, mia or luna. ionDivvy

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Is there any plans to have a relationship with any of the girls? I would really like to be with either violet, haruka, mia or luna. ionDivvy
There will indeed be options for full relationships with the girls you mentioned. All relationships in the game can be romantic and traditional in nature, or if the player prefers, they can choose to define it as something resembling an open-relationship instead (allowing for the MC to have other sex friends without jealousy or trouble).

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
There will indeed be options for full relationships with the girls you mentioned. All relationships in the game can be romantic and traditional in nature, or if the player prefers, they can choose to define it as something resembling an open-relationship instead (allowing for the MC to have other sex friends without jealousy or trouble).
That sounds ideal for me. I'm an unashamed romantic so I'm all for settling in with someone.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
this is so good, thank you, you are the best.

Reactions: ionDivvy

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don't want to start a whole thing about it but if Violet is an LI how does this not have an NTR tag. You are just thrusted into a scene with some who isn't the MC already having their way with her.

Edit: Okay, never mind. It seems like you aren't playing just the "main" MC's story because there are two of them? That description needs to be rewritten to include that information.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I don't want to start a whole thing about it but if Violet is an LI how does this not have an NTR tag. You are just thrusted into a scene with some who isn't the MC already having their way with her.
Well, in the case of Violet, the swinging tag is more applicable, and the matter is further complicated by the fact there are multiple protagonists.

However, if the tag was applied equally for female and male MC, then this game would probably get it, but, from experience, that is not typically how it works for female MC games (there are a few exceptions). From what I have seen, the NTR tag is typically applied if the female MC is stolen away from her partner (basically the opposite of the official NTR definition of this site).

That is just how I have seen it work for female MC games of this site, and I have stopped trying to figure out why they use 2 separate definitions. Hopefully that helps.

BTW, that scene is skippable if you turn on lesbian mode.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well, in the case of Violet, the swinging tag is more applicable, and the matter is further complicated by the fact there are multiple protagonists.

However, if the tag was applied equally for female and male MC, then this game would probably get it, but, from experience, that is not typically how it works for female MC games (there are a few exceptions). From what I have seen, the NTR tag is typically applied if the female MC is stolen away from her partner (basically the opposite of the official NTR definition of this site).

That is just how I have seen it work for female MC games of this site, and I have stopped trying to figure out why they use 2 separate definitions. Hopefully that helps.

BTW, that scene is skippable if you turn on lesbian mode.
It looks like I'm turning it on then. But I still think the description is leaving out a pretty vital aspect of the gameplay.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It looks like I'm turning it on then. But I still think the description is leaving out a pretty vital aspect of the gameplay.
Check the tags, we've got the multiple protagonist tag up and I don't see what the big surprise is.
There's no NTR, maybe there'll be netori if we ever get the chance to steal her away from her loser cuck boyfriend. A girl who's a stranger to the MC having a boyfriend at the start of the game isn't NTR in this or any other universe though.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.14, or Chapter 14, so back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this game, really enjoying it, and looking forward for the next release.

Reactions: ionDivvy

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
Casual Desires [v0.14] [ionDivvy]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID:

Quality Compression -> 70%
- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
SIZE ~ 467 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The textbox is solid and covers a lot of the screen... It would be awesome if you could add a transparency slider to the game

Reactions: Valronn

sufang828

Apr 26, 2021
Hey, everyone! Work on Chapter 15 is already well underway.

This next chapter sees the return of the hot springs, which the protagonist and Haruka had visited all the way back in Chapter 4. However, this time, the protagonist is alone... at least until other guests arrive! Depending on your choices, she can enter the female-only area of the hot springs, or the mixed area, where men are also able to enter. Naturally, both of these choices can lead into some steamy fun with strangers...

I also felt it was time to introduce another round of solo Violet content. If the protagonist has had sex with Violet, or if Violet chose to go along with her boyfriend's proposals in previous chapters, these scenes will be unlocked. Alone at a nightclub, she is flirted with by some gentlemen or ladies, and it is up to you to decide whether or not she goes forward with their invitations.

_

Regarding last week's poll, it seems players are split about 50/50 between the protagonist staying single or entering a relationship. I'll be making sure that both choices receive an abundance of content. Additionally, I plan on adding an extra third option, which will allow relationships to be defined as an open-relationship instead.

Anyway, I hope you look forward to Chapter 15! I'll have plenty more to share as the release approaches.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished update and it was nice as usual, guys were weird to want dp for mc's 1st anal sex and those 2 guys at beach invited mc to some sex party, plot advanced bit somewhere.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes