Forix

Apr 21, 2017
There's three of these scenes with Violet (C5, C7, and C11) that contain both straight and lesbian variations, but if you've declined Nick's advances then these scenes will not even be mentioned for the entirety of the game. By deciding not to go through with his swinging idea, that part of the story never happens in the first place.

Romance will play a big part in the game, with the option to take a boyfriend or girlfriend at the end of Act 2. Act 3 will then see these relationships in detail, and I have plans to add special romantic endings as well.

Of course, it's also possible to keep her single for the duration of the game, or to have her not be entirely faithful - potentially leading to a harem outcome. ;)

Though I haven't fully decided the male romantic options, Josh or Connor (or both simultaneously!) can safely be confirmed.
Is there a path where she does not take a boyfriend/girlfriend but decides to have fun with a bit of everyone? This is more a slutty route.

Reactions: HikBenAkk

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Will there be some reward for staying more innocent? (I guess having more Inn points)
Maybe unlocking certain content only if your Inn levels are high enough?
There will be unique endings if the MC remains a virgin throughout the game. I'd like to expand the innocent content further as well (i.e. scenes that only appear if her stat is high enough)

Is there a path where she does not take a boyfriend/girlfriend but decides to have fun with a bit of everyone? This is more a slutty route.
Yes, no worries. She can stay single and be as slutty as you want her to be. :p

Nov 10, 2021
There's three of these scenes with Violet (C5, C7, and C11) that contain both straight and lesbian variations, but if you've declined Nick's advances then these scenes will not even be mentioned for the entirety of the game. By deciding not to go through with his swinging idea, that part of the story never happens in the first place.

Romance will play a big part in the game, with the option to take a boyfriend or girlfriend at the end of Act 2. Act 3 will then see these relationships in detail, and I have plans to add special romantic endings as well.

Of course, it's also possible to keep her single for the duration of the game, or to have her not be entirely faithful - potentially leading to a harem outcome. ;)

Though I haven't fully decided the male romantic options, Josh or Connor (or both simultaneously!) can safely be confirmed.
Sounds very promissing and I hope you'll make it through while staying healthy.
Question: Was it possible for Rita to lose her virginity with only josh or Conor instead of fucking both of them at one?

Alex Merfy

May 30, 2019
If anyone is interested in the Russian translation of this game, you can look here.

P.S. If possible, add the translation to the OP. Thanks. :)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
As was noted before on this thread (post #219 on page 11 if you have 20 posts per page), the skin grain is too accentuated in some cases. I noticed it several times on Rita's knees and thighs when they're seen from very close.

screenshot0040.png

Otherwise, her body is splendid, a very nice combination of slimness and well developped muscles.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sava75

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Got an exception

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19387, in script
    jump c11lucascancel
ScriptError: could not find label 'c11lucascancel'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19387, in script
    jump c11lucascancel
  File "D:\GAMES_CURRENT\Casual_Desires-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\GAMES_CURRENT\Casual_Desires-0.11-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'c11lucascancel'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Casual Desires 0.11
Tue Feb 08 12:31:08 2022
Only change I made was turn on Lesbian only mode

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I'm getting exception error too, have 'lesbian mode' disabled but can't get it to work yet, I'm trying to load a save from 8.1 version, is it what it's causing the error? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
I'm getting exception error too, have 'lesbian mode' disabled but can't get it to work yet, I'm trying to load a save from 8.1 version, is it what it's causing the error? Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Are you using the 0.11b version? If not, a bugfix update was posted a couple days after the initial release. You can find a link to the downloads here.

I'm not aware of anything else that could be causing issues, but in case you still get an exception in the updated version, please post it and I will look into the issue.

It makes me feel so exited when the protagonist is about to lose virginity, there is always an option to avoid it. It's just like dancing on the cliff. Love this design!

And as a 処女厨(can someone teach me how to say this word in ENG:LOL:), I hope that there will be more anal sex plays that can make the protagonist enjoy the sex while keeping her virginity
I'm also a fan of games with the option to preserve virginity (and give it out at various points), so you can look forward to these choices for the entirety of the story. ;)

Once anal sex is unlocked in the next couple chapters, it will also be possible to have anal sex (and even become an anal-slut) while still keeping her virginity intact.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Once anal sex is unlocked in the next couple chapters, it will also be possible to have anal sex (and even become an anal-slut) while still keeping her virginity intact.
Nice! That is a path I will for sure have to replay! Cannot wait for next chapter!

Reactions: Priappus

Major Winters

Feb 22, 2022
Would anybody recommend this game? Usually I am not a fan of female protags, since no man should think for a woman, ha ha. But, having said that, should I give this a go?

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Would anybody recommend this game? Usually I am not a fan of female protags, since no man should think for a woman, ha ha. But, having said that, should I give this a go?
Dont let your dreams be dreams!
Yesterday you said tomorrow.
Just Do IT!

And see for yourself.

Reactions: NukaCola

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
depends what you are after but you can try this and see if hits you.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Can't wait for the camping trip so we can have fun with Mia and from the looks of it Mia's got the hots for Rita.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes