JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header.jpg
Casual Desires [v0.19] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.
Optional replaces the White Text box and Text with a Black Text box and Text. Change Text Size, and box opacity. (Pic 3)​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: If you want a Lesbian-only route, the Dev gave us that option, go to the preference and activate Extras: Lesbian Mode.
Note: Fixed some error with the Otional Mod

Download: -
Download WT Optional: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

me130

Dec 11, 2017
Here is a walkthrough for Chapter 10 (and a couple corrections from Zoey's walkthrough). I used somewhat the style as Zoey, so hopefully that is alright. I wrote this quickly and is my first walkthrough, so do not expect it to be nice like Zoey's or 100% correct either. Thanks.
It seems as though you used the variable names used in the script itself. If you're not automating it then I suggest changing the variable names to be readable by the normal audience. Best way is just looking at which variable is tracking what event and then using the event name + change in score.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Casual Desires [v0.9b] Walkthrough Mod

Installation:

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Thanks for the mod, one thing, your patreon link for the mod is wrong, should be

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
It seems as though you used the variable names used in the script itself. If you're not automating it then I suggest changing the variable names to be readable by the normal audience. Best way is just looking at which variable is tracking what event and then using the event name + change in score.
Thanks for the suggestions. Personally, it makes more sense to me using the actual variable name (they explain the scene pretty well) and Zoey used the same variable names so I wanted to keep it as similar as possible, but I know where you are coming from. The main reason I did the quick walkthrough as because Zoey and Oscar were probably not continuing their walkthroughs, so I just wanted to get a quick guide to anyone who might want one.

Now that Joker has created a Walkthrough, I probably will not continue it (unless people want it, then I can create it a bit more professionally when I have time) since his mods are superb.

Anyways, thanks again.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for the suggestions. Personally, it makes more sense to me using the actual variable name (they explain the scene pretty well) and Zoey used the same variable names so I wanted to keep it as similar as possible, but I know where you are coming from. The main reason I did the quick walkthrough as because Zoey and Oscar were probably not continuing their walkthroughs, so I just wanted to get a quick guide to anyone who might want one.

Now that Joker has created a Walkthrough, I probably will not continue it (unless people want it, then I can create it a bit more professionally when I have time) since his mods are superb.

Anyways, thanks again.
You should keep doing the WT PDF Version, some people will prefer that version to modding the game.

Reactions: NukaCola

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
You should keep doing the WT PDF Version, some people will prefer that version to modding the game.
That is true. I will think about it and will probably continue it then. I do not have much time to play around with it now, but during Christmas break, I will try to compile it into one, better-looking walkthrough. Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
That is true. I will think about it and will probably continue it then. I do not have much time to play around with it now, but during Christmas break, I will try to compile it into one, better-looking walkthrough. Thanks.
You're welcome, and good luck ;)

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I think it's always worthwhile to work on written walkthroughs even if a WT mod exists. I know I definitely don't like using/don't use WT mods for games, but I definitely like having a written walkthrough for more complicated games (which not only tells me what each individual choice does, but which can occasionally allow me to plan things in advance if I can skip ahead a bit).

Obviously it's a labor of love (and not profit) so it's entirely up to you whether or not to do it, but there will definitely be at least some people who appreciate it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update but feels silly that mc so easily lets poolboy to fuck her.

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
View attachment 1505503
Casual Desires [v0.9b] Walkthrough Mod
Mod was requested by Dars

Installation:

Note: If you want a Lesbian-only route, the Dev gave us that option, go to the preference and activate Extras: Lesbian Mode.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Any chance you can upload this to Workupload, MEGA or Gofile? I avoid sites like Mixdrop as they have a lot of suspicious popups.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
nice update but feels silly that mc so easily lets poolboy to fuck her.
Good point. I'll have to consider adding a few parameter checks to ensure she is sufficiently lewd enough to go all the way in that scene, as well as adding some more text to highlight the importance of her decision.

While a fully corrupted Rita is capable of sex with some strangers (provided they've met and already had lighter sexual relations in the past), changes like the above should help distinguish a more innocent playthrough from a fully lewd one.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daiqvist and sava75

LC...

Nov 20, 2021
My game starts showing errors after having sex with Josh and Connor and after finishing Chapter 9, I can't play anymore because it crashes.

I am playing on gamcore, I can post my saves here if the developer wants/needs to check what's wrong.

Alex Merfy

May 30, 2019
If anyone is interested in the Russian translation of this game, you can look here (ofc this is an unofficial translation)

P.S. If possible, add the translation to the OP. Thanks. :unsure:

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Hih everybody
Is there a bad issue when loading either old save files ? I can't use any of them and the game crash from the beginning.
I can only start a new game.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes