Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Banner-01b.jpg

Overview:
The world of Cataclyzm is the result of a mysterious cataclysmic event that has merged two different worlds into one. The inhabitants consist of Humans and Beasts, which are humanoid animals (Furry). You take on the role of a wannabe hero called Miles, an orphan boy who is raised at the village church by a busty and voluptuous nun. Great adventure and destiny await you in the vast world of Cataclyzm, where you have to battle wild beasts, meet sexy women and make hard decisions. The game is a work in progress and your support will help me deliver more content and regular updates.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: AmorousDezign - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

** PLEASE SUPPORT ME ON PATREON **

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: -

45.jpg 41.jpg 46.jpg 33.jpg 38.jpg 49.jpg 51.jpg 52.jpg 53.jpg 55.jpg 56.jpg 58.jpg 59.jpg 62.jpg 65.jpg 66.jpg 67.jpg 68.jpg 69.jpg 70.jpg 71.jpg 89.jpg 91.jpg 92.jpg 93.jpg 94.jpg 95.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Those samples make me believe this game look very promising, the waitress look sexy so I'll download and check out this demo. Good luck and wish Dev the best with the project
I'm so glad you like the artwork. I am a one-man army doing everything by myself for this game and your feedback means the world to me. I will try my best to make an entertaining experience for players.
Thank you (y)(y)(y)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm so glad you like the artwork. I am a one-man army doing everything by myself for this game and your feedback means the world to me. I will try my best to make an entertaining experience for players.
Thank you (y)(y)(y)
I'm finally got time to play your game, the intro really got me with a very decent VA and great visualize. The story are very interesting, the map design look very detail, menu system look great and useful questlog (lot of games didn't have a decent one in the demo), very good soundtracks choice, all the character art and design so far was pretty hot and well draw,... still only at the start for now but so far my guess is right, your game have so much potential to grow big and I would love to see this project got as many updates and supports as possible in the future.

Last edited:

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I'm finally got time to play your game, the intro really got me with a very decent VA and great visualize. The story are very interesting, the map design look very detail, menu system look great and useful questlog (lot of games didn't have a decent one in the demo), very good soundtracks choice, all the character art and design so far was pretty hot and well draw,... still only at the start for now but so far my guess is right, your game have so much potential to grow big and I would love to see this project got as many updates and supports as possible in the future.
WOW! such a great feedback! I'm so happy. Please if you find something wrong with the game or have any suggestions I would be honored to hear them. I hope I gain support on Patreon so this will become a sustainable project.
I have so many ideas I would like to add to my game.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes