thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
WOW! such a great feedback! I'm so happy. Please if you find something wrong with the game or have any suggestions I would be honored to hear them. I hope I gain support on Patreon so this will become a sustainable project.
I have so many ideas I would like to add to my game.
I think the things that you can and need to improve in the next update would be: Add the shiny stars or dots to indicate any items that MC can pick up, I didn't know lot of objects like shovel or apples in the Pig's tavern basement can be acquired. Second I think you need to sorting some bugs, when I go to the basement and want to go out I accidently walk out of the area and wandering between the dark walls and can't get out of it unless restart the previous save. Not just that but when I check the second quest Far from home the game suddenly break and I had to click on F5 and start from the previous save again, it say something about "Syntax error: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0" so later I avoid check up on that quest in the questlog
Beside that I don't know what idea I can suggest you yet because I'm still don't know what planned content and story you want to add in the future yet, maybe for now focus on the available female characters with more story and lewd event with them and the village areas that MC can't go in yet first. I like Nancy, aunt Elizabeth and mother Susan so they should have some more story development and build up relationship lewd/none lewd event, not just a message popped up said the point raise

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot to ask but do you know which location to find a torch to go to the mine? I'm tried but can't find it, second would be how or what time to check the pub for some suspicious activity?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Outstanding Artwork so far. And even the MC looks cool dispite of the generic Anime Haircut (for real.... is this a conspiracy??? lol)
In general i prefer my girls like my coffee: without pubic hair ... but i'll give it a try

• Haha
Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
The blond lady with bush :devilish:
You had my curiosity but now you have my attention
Thank you, I'm so glad you enjoy it. In the world I have created the norm for commoners is to flash their private region while the noble women hide their privates and often display their breasts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: odino and n0cn1l

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Outstanding Artwork so far. And even the MC looks cool dispite of the generic Anime Haircut (for real.... is this a conspiracy??? lol)
In general i prefer my girls like my coffee: without pubic hair ... but i'll give it a try
LOL...don't worry there's something for everyone in my game...there are a lot of clean shaven ladies too ;)

Reactions: odino

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I think the things that you can and need to improve in the next update would be: Add the shiny stars or dots to indicate any items that MC can pick up, I didn't know lot of objects like shovel or apples in the Pig's tavern basement can be acquired. Second I think you need to sorting some bugs, when I go to the basement and want to go out I accidently walk out of the area and wandering between the dark walls and can't get out of it unless restart the previous save. Not just that but when I check the second quest Far from home the game suddenly break and I had to click on F5 and start from the previous save again, it say something about "Syntax error: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0" so later I avoid check up on that quest in the questlog
Beside that I don't know what idea I can suggest you yet because I'm still don't know what planned content and story you want to add in the future yet, maybe for now focus on the available female characters with more story and lewd event with them and the village areas that MC can't go in yet first. I like Nancy, aunt Elizabeth and mother Susan so they should have some more story development and build up relationship lewd/none lewd event, not just a message popped up said the point raise
Thank you for the feedback, it is very useful and I will definitely consider them for the next update. in regards to the shiny stars or such, I have made a lot of interact-able objects in the game so I think adding those will make everything shine. the bugs you reported will be fixed in the next update thanks for taking the time to report them (y)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you, there will be more (y)
In the future updates you need to add a few more important locations for an RPG adventure games like Adventurer guild, Weapon/Armor shop, Magic shop,.... where MC can buy weapons and armors to fight monsters, I must say those wolves are a pain in the ass to deal with (lucky you allowed players to run from the battle) and those shops can have some new female NPCs that MC can having sex event with (they can be just side characters for a quick relief or main girls)

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes