goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Didn't play it yet, since its too early of a version for me but since I will most likely come back later to this:

-art looks very promising (at least one lewd pic in preview would be appreciated, given there is any lewd content yet)

-option to name the MC is pretty much a must have. Does wonders for immersion and also helps to keep up the attention when there is lot of text/dialog. You are less likely to skip through it when every now and then u read your own (nick)name instead of a bunch of random ones.

-hope dev follows the plan of "many hidden locations". Pretty rewarding when you find something off the main road and think to yourself "I wonder who else found this. I may be the first!" (Even tho we are most likely not^^). World also feels more alive/full like that.

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
In the future updates you need to add a few more important locations for an RPG adventure games like Adventurer guild, Weapon/Armor shop, Magic shop,.... where MC can buy weapons and armors to fight monsters, I must say those wolves are a pain in the ass to deal with (lucky you allowed players to run from the battle) and those shops can have some new female NPCs that MC can having sex event with (they can be just side characters for a quick relief or main girls)
I've reserved the more professional shops for the Capital. Once players leave the village and get to the capital city (in future updates) they will be treated to a whole city with exciting locations, shops, brothels, pubs and so on...not to spoil anything but you will be able to buy a city house and decorate it as well.
P.S. don't get involved with the wolves until you're at least level 2 and take some smoke bombs with you they'll come in handy

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Didn't play it yet, since its too early of a version for me but since I will most likely come back later to this:

-art looks very promising (at least one lewd pic in preview would be appreciated, given there is any lewd content yet)

-option to name the MC is pretty much a must have. Does wonders for immersion and also helps to keep up the attention when there is lot of text/dialog. You are less likely to skip through it when every now and then u read your own (nick)name instead of a bunch of random ones.

-hope dev follows the plan of "many hidden locations". Pretty rewarding when you find something off the main road and think to yourself "I wonder who else found this. I may be the first!" (Even tho we are most likely not^^). World also feels more alive/full like that.
Thank you so much, I do hope you will come back to play my game.
Yes I will definitely place many hidden locations spread out across the land. I have two or three at the moment.
I'm at a very early stage of production and I am a lone wolf so I actually haven't yet added any lewd images to the game. Just a few nude character busts.

Reactions: odino

Archeum

Aug 10, 2018
Okay so far i have one bug and a few questions:
1. Trying to open the questlog and look at the mainquest before and after talking to the mayor about opening the town crashes my game.
2. Is there any story to do here? is there a carpenter, is there a torch in the town?

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Okay so far i have one bug and a few questions:
1. Trying to open the questlog and look at the mainquest before and after talking to the mayor about opening the town crashes my game.
2. Is there any story to do here? is there a carpenter, is there a torch in the town?
Thank you for your comment, I'll check the quest log. It had a problem with the "far from home" quest which I have fixed for the next update. And yes there is a story, you can follow through the "A matter of Faith" quest and in the forest to the north there is a lumberjack ask him about renovations. The torch will be available in the next update.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Love the art and the visible pubes lol, I hope you continue to work on the game
I'm glad you like it. I will continue to post updates and I have invested my time on this hopefully people will like and support me on so I can continue.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: odino and Rigellos

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
From the pic, the MC kind of reminds me of the MC from Renryuu ascention.

I hope this one's not as edgy. xD

Anyway, it's looking good.
Thank you for your comment.
My game doesn't take itself really seriously, but there is a main story that will hopefully impress the players and motivate them to look forward to playing through.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Thank you for your comment.
My game doesn't take itself really seriously, but there is a main story that will hopefully impress the players and motivate them to look forward to playing through.
That's great to hear.

I really prefer more fun and light hearted games over the dark and edgy ones.

I don't mind if they have some drama or heavier themes...
But real dark stuff like rape, mind control, ntr, etc...just leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Also...hoping for some cute tan girls and footplay. +_+)

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
That's great to hear.

I really prefer more fun and light hearted games over the dark and edgy ones.

I don't mind if they have some drama or heavier themes...
But real dark stuff like rape, mind control, ntr, etc...just leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Also...hoping for some cute tan girls and footplay. +_+)
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm not really into that kinda stuff myself. Although I will give players the option to walk down an Evil path or a Good path, it won't be that dark.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm not really into that kinda stuff myself. Although I will give players the option to walk down an Evil path or a Good path, it won't be that dark.
Yeah! Let players themselves choose which path they want their MC go, that way would be better and not linear with only vanilla stuff. Not too edgy dark but for sure evil path will need to have those kind of content in it, just make sure no NTR, urinal, scat or too gory and I'll love you forever

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes