BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I see that the NTR is avoidable. The question is, how easily avoidable? And is the swinging/sharing also avoidable?

is it a harem game?

abc

Aug 19, 2016
I see that the NTR is avoidable. The question is, how easily avoidable? And is the swinging/sharing also avoidable?

is it a harem game?
From mrttaos review:
To make matters worse I found out that the NTR being described as optional is false.
Women are either already in a relationship, or you need to set them up with another man whom they will start fucking BEFORE you are allowed to start a relationship with them yourself.

Only once you have cucked yourself by setting them up with another man can you start grinding their affection. 2%p increase in affection per timeslot spent simping for them. Get the affection high enough and they will start fucking you on the side...

tonz42

Sep 8, 2019

is it a harem game?
Ya its avoidable. One is setting a guy up with someone for a quest but you can just keep the bunny girl for yourself and the other one is don't say the fox priest is lonely for the nun

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
This post:

From mrttaos review:
To make matters worse I found out that the NTR being described as optional is false.
Women are either already in a relationship, or you need to set them up with another man whom they will start fucking BEFORE you are allowed to start a relationship with them yourself.

Only once you have cucked yourself by setting them up with another man can you start grinding their affection. 2%p increase in affection per timeslot spent simping for them. Get the affection high enough and they will start fucking you on the side...
says something different than this one:

Ya its avoidable. One is setting a guy up with someone for a quest but you can just keep the bunny girl for yourself and the other one is don't say the fox priest is lonely for the nun
So that's the entire NTR of the game?

I personally prefer the NTR to be incredibly easy to avoid. I guess is clear enough when and how to choose avoid the NTR.

Reactions: Webleten

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
This post:

says something different than this one:

So that's the entire NTR of the game?

I personally prefer the NTR to be incredibly easy to avoid. I guess is clear enough when and how to choose avoid the NTR.
Can we get a clear definitive answer to this?

Is the NTR fully avoidable or not?

Also, are the majority of the sex scenes for the MC or is most of the content NTR?

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
This game seems to introduce new bugs (or fails to fix the older ones) with every new release ....
It's becoming a turn off especially when the bug involves something as trivial as accessing the Potions or books menu (I don't really care about the books, but the potion can be a game breaker, or just makes the grind all the much more painful)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes