TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
This game seems to introduce new bugs (or fails to fix the older ones) with every new release ....
It's becoming a turn off especially when the bug involves something as trivial as accessing the Potions or books menu (I don't really care about the books, but the potion can be a game breaker, or just makes the grind all the much more painful)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
t you
wait, that's not new bug. you definitely use old saves for new version didn't you. any save from before v0.16 will lead to this same error. you have to start new game.

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I'm so sick of replaying the starting quests of the game. Please god stop breaking save compatibility. If you're going to have these large levels of grind, then please put in save compatibility. It becomes so tedious having to play through some of this content for the 10th time, come on.

If you have to break save compatibility, please put in options to skip past the starting quests where they're auto completed and give the option to pick which option you would have picked if you had played through them.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I'm so sick of replaying the starting quests of the game. Please god stop breaking save compatibility.
sometime restarting a game will bring more on the table. but this game is too grindy so i too dislike to restart everything from scratches but what can we do, he wasn't experience Devs. plus at least he gave optional to cheat so yeah, we have to get use to.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
anyone know how to have scenes with Finnja?
just figure it out, it's night time in Kraal house

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Another update and nothing new for Agnes. Surely she won't be the next Judith, right? :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes