TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I really hope later on you add an option to just tell the wife anyway for the illusive husband quest. It would be a good place to earn an evil deed point and also so the player can see both sides of the content.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
The first/obvious assumption isn't correct. You do want to push the statues onto the buttons, but they need to be on opposite sides from where they start. Push them both around the fountain to the opposite side and it will open.
I did that already. Left statue on the right button and viceversa but nothing happens.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Can we get a clear definitive answer to this?

Is the NTR fully avoidable or not?

Also, are the majority of the sex scenes for the MC or is most of the content NTR?
Majority of the sex scenes are not NTR. NTR paths are avoidable for the main love interests. However, I would hesitate to say that NTR is totally avoidable. If you follow the walkthrough, the paths are clearly marked. There are a few scenes that you can accidently stumble onto. For example, you can accidently walk in on the oracle in the swamp village with her two bodyguards. Additionally there was a recent quest added where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I would hesitate to call them a love interest, technically you can have sex with them if you take the husband's deal. People define NTR several different ways, but at it's most strict definition, the MC is not the only person having sex in this game.

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
I would try resetting the statues and starting from scratch. There's a green switch on the right that should help. You could also reset them, leave the area and come back, then try. If none of that works then it sounds like it's broken.
Tried. Still doesn't work.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes