Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I can't proceed after the Alexia scene (blowjob). The day after I go to the Manor and talk to the secretary but she doesn't let me in. Then I talk to the girl in the kitchen but the character says "Hi, I won't bother you" and that's it. The guard to the armory doesn't let me in either. How do I get a sword?
Hey, Thanks for playing
There is a walk through in the original Post just above the download links, you can get answers in that

Reactions: madmarxxxman

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
it is nice to see a vote on top of a post, so i have voted and I will leave feedback on it since you seem very serious about accepting feedback which is a big positive in my book

And based on this initial positive vibe I get I will try out the game too later

My choices was gameplay and then art in this order, and the reason is the following:
You need to have a fun and engaging core gemeplay loop, if your gameplay loop fails, your art can be godly not many people will feel like engaging with the game in my opinion.
There are many h-titles that i straight up ignore, even thou they have really great art (for example those that uses a Fire Emblem like fight system where tactical fights take ages and you have no h-content for a long time)

But games like Tresures of Nadia or Karryn's Prison have relatively good core gameplay loops and the pacing in which you unlock new scenes and systems, that keeps the game and core gameplay fresh

Fetishes doesn't matter much in my opinion...have too few: you are limiting the audience that might be interested , have too many: it is too broad and you might need to work in extra options to hide certain fetishes which is extra work

like I really like muscle girls like in the game Deathblight :Operation Thunderfang but I don't expect every game to have them, especially because it is a nieche, and that game was abandoned to give you an example

I will try your game out and will leave any positive feedback i can give after playing, cheers and gl with the project

Also, If I can give you one advice beforehand, do not feature bloat your game.. I know how aspiring indie devs can be with new subsystems and new ideas, but it needs to have an endgoal in sight..a lot of indie devs fall into the trap of feature bloating their own game and never finishing it as a result
Thank you so much for the great feedback. It was really helpful. I know what you mean by the feature bloating, and I am really trying to stay on track while at the same time pleasing as many fans as I can. But my end goal is decided and I'm sticking to it.
I look forward to your comments and feedback
Cheers

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Can be a good game.
Mayby you shold add esay qyest to start with now it takes me 12 days to beat the rats in the cellar
I've reduced the grind on the Rats to 5 days, how did it take 12? :unsure:
25 rats, 5 rats each day = 5 days...maybe you killed 3 every day

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I have a problem in the quest "Pest Control" after defeating the queen, I didn't let myself be teleported out of the tunnels, but wanted to look around there. Then I was attacked by rats and I can't get away from it. I've defeated them at least 10 times now, but they always attack me right away. I started a whole new game.
Right after you defeat the Rat Queen, you should equip the Rat Skull in your Armor then the Rats won't bother you

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
also one more thing. why not making torches yaself? in the town i see a lot of candles and even torches, but we need to find a working torch somewhere in the world. doesnt make sense.
why not including collecting wood and wool (sheep to the farm) and making it yaself?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
art style is great, exploring is fun and progress is not too fast or slow.

BUT god damn whats with this light radius?! did i miss a skill or option to increase the lightradius? this is playing on hardmode for people like me that are hard to remember paths and its just irritating additional when ya run in every rat to try find the way back.

without the light issue i would give an 8/10 but so im just dissapointed.
Thank you for playing,
Did you get the torch? Did you use the torch in your items when entering the caves? I think I have to remove the lighting system as many players are complaining about it...

Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Thank you for playing,
Did you get the torch? Did you use the torch in your items when entering the caves? I think I have to remove the lighting system as many players are complaining about it...
nonono its not needed to remove it entirely, its new and could be cool. but there is just not enough radius for the light source. so maybe include a option to train eyes or a potion/spell who helps to see further or getting/making light sources with more radius.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for playing,
The cave and dungeon is just too dark so that's why people including me want you to make it a bit brighter, like dimming enough for players to see the system and monsters moving around to avoid. You should increase the radius of the torch to be 2-3 times wider to make things easier

Last edited:

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I think only after you killed the Rat Queen did you got her skull as item to avoid encounter the rats but I don't know/couldn't find item to avoid spiders (I'll be honest spiders truly a pain in the ass to deal with especially when it use Poison)
I did suggested Amorous he should make the cave system a bit more brighter in the next update if he could
You can buy a spider shawl from Milton the Mole in the mines. equipping it renders the spiders neutral

Reactions: thevoid089

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Oh yeah! I'm completely forgot about the mole, I really want to meet him but the spiders are too strong so I didn't want to go to the cave and forgot about him after that
what i realized veeery late in the game is if ya renovate your farmfields ya can without cost train hp,atk and exp so the monsters are not as hard as before. but man i completely overlooked it xD

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
with whichb engine do ya make this game? rpg maker vx ace or later? would it possible to share the 004 project of this to see whats all wrong? would make more sense than going through all the bugs ingame.
I'm working with RPG Maker MV

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
what i realized veeery late in the game is if ya renovate your farmfields ya can without cost train hp,atk and exp so the monsters are not as hard as before. but man i completely overlooked it xD
LOL same, and even after all the training the spiders still a 50/50 if you didn't bought lot of smoke bombs and portions. And make sure not to get hit with Poison or it it will not be a fun experience

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
LOL same, and even after all the training the spiders still a 50/50 if you didn't bought lot of smoke bombs and portions. And make sure not to get hit with Poison or it it will not be a fun experience
Have any of you guys found the Hammer? it's a really powerful weapon and will really turn the battles into piece of cake. Another thing, you can find 2 books (book of offense and defense ) which studying them will increase your stats. Also if you pray 5 times to the Nallaria statue she will give you 100HP

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Have any of you guys found the Hammer? it's a really powerful weapon and will really turn the battles into piece of cake. Another thing, you can find 2 books (book of offense and defense ) which studying them will increase your stats. Also if you pray 5 times to the Nallaria statue she will give you 100HP
I found 1 axe but not the hammer, I did pray for the Goddess and got 100HP bonus but still don't know where to find the 2 magic books

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes