homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you get to date Nancy? I already have 100 relation with her but the "date" option is still blocked. Also, I already got the sword and the armor from the vault. How do I get back there for the shield?

Last edited:
Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
No. I just start fresh.
I found the problem, if you ask her for a dance on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays she won't show up because I misplaced the event page...Sorry about that, ask her some other day for the time being.
Thanks for reporting the issue

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
How do you get to date Nancy? I already have 100 relation with her but the "date" option is still blocked.
You have to find a dating spot first. Go to the forest path and to the far right there is a path which leads to the Riverside. MC will say something like "What an Ideal spot for a picnic...Only if I had a girlfriend" then you can take her there for a date.

Reactions: Rigellos

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh! I'll check see what the problem is...So you asked Nancy for a dance and at the same night she didn't show up?
She only appeared around Friday and during weekend, in normal day she didn't. And mother Susan still have her "double" in Sunday bath, she both slept in the bed on in the bathroom

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
You have to find a dating spot first. Go to the forest path and to the far right there is a path which leads to the Riverside. MC will say something like "What an Ideal spot for a picnic...Only if I had a girlfriend" then you can take her there for a date.
I went there but nothing happened. Do I need to build the bridge first?

Also, after completing the quest "antidote", MC stays naked and I can't interact with Nancy anymore.

Update: I checked my save after completing "antidote" with RpgMakerSaveEdit, I discovered that the switch "clothes" is off.

Last edited:

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I went there but nothing happened. Do I need to build the bridge first?

Also, after completing the quest "antidote", MC stays naked and I can't interact with Nancy anymore.

Update: I checked my save after completing "antidote" with RpgMakerSaveEdit, I discovered that the switch "clothes" is off.
Yes that's a problem with old save files. I've added a switch to MC's house that will fix this for now.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes