cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why the hell is this packed into three archives of sizes not making any sense?
It's ok to supply various ways of downloading, but FFS, three archives of a max size of 300 MB which are then again inside an archive, makes no fucking sense!

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
and we start the marathon

1) beginning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) demonic bucket

3) Milk

4) Hog Pub

5) about the statue

6) Chicken

7) Eve friday morning

Last edited:

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
and some more problems

1) repeating this message seems pointless

2) Candlestick

3) Health potion

4) run through texture

5) Triss at night without interact mb send to sleep?

6) Sunday morning

7) Triss

8) Nalla

9) Nalla night

10) Elizabeth does not react to your presence in any way when you follow her
And need to add a few arts of how she walks naked

11) after equip lionheart chestpiece mc naked

12) and again no triple attack

13) at night someone in the basement sleeps behind bars in prison

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still have a few minor bugs like when flirting with the girls their CGs sometimes still in the clothed version despite I'm already change and set their outfit into nude in the tower, the KillerCroc still hit extra hard even though I'm already equipped with the best Patreon weapons (2 Charging bull each have more than 5800 damages yet still couldn't kill it) and it kill my MC with just 2 hit
Beside that I must say I really love the new priestess character, she refused MC's flirt attempted now but I bet she will head over heel for him sooner or later in the future. The new clothes and nude variations really hot, still need to fix all the minor bugs I mentioned above to make it fit with the sexual action in the town. The Goddess's reward I feel like it need to adjust a little, like if you pray for her 5 times you got +100HP but if you fap to her 5 times instead of -100HP it could still be reward with either increasing strength/defense/agility or raise his MP to give room when he will found magic book and learn some magic skill with it, would be more helpful than just got punished
Very great when you finally increased the torch radius, it's really helped me to see inside the cave/tunnel better and avoid the enemy without any trouble now. A very good improvement

Last edited:
Reactions: Amorous Dezign

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I feel like it would be better if you just need to edit your already posted comment and slowly add some more bugs you found than just posting nonstop like that, it will swept over all the previous comments away and filled too many pages on the thread Denchik12312

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
I feel like it would be better if you just need to edit your already posted comment and slowly add some more bugs you found than just posting nonstop like that, it will swept over all the previous comments away and filled too many pages on the thread Denchik12312
I apologize for this, it's just more convenient to post while I'm playing, when everything is already confused in a heap. I'll try to put it all together.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I apologize for this, it's just more convenient to post while I'm playing, when everything is already confused in a heap. I'll try to put it all together.
No worry, it happened to me in the past too. The trick are pretty simple to fix it: After you found bug just type like normal in the reply section but instead of posting it click on Preview and edit the post to your liking, then open other tab and edit your previous comment and copy paste all the infos in the Preview into it. It will help

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Why the hell is this packed into three archives of sizes not making any sense?
It's ok to supply various ways of downloading, but FFS, three archives of a max size of 300 MB which are then again inside an archive, makes no fucking sense!
It makes uploading it easier for me

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rigellos

White195

Dec 18, 2017
I've experienced two bugs so far.

In the swamp village, trying to talk to some of the npcs makes em terrified, then they try to go in the opposite direction into a unmoveable title, and i get stuck permanently and need to restart from last save, since the npc can't fullfill the movement order.

The alligatormen (really strong) when they kill me, i just end back at the world map again, which they re-attack me, in a endless loop.

I've also managed to beat one, and the npc didnt die on the world map and re-attacks me.. often resulting in me being stuck in a corner permantently unable to get away.

I can confirm the village issue is still present in 0.5.
Going to test the alligator one now, probably fixed, being defeated gives a proper game over, couldnt get lucky enough to defeat another.

so the only issue i still have is the npcs walking into unwalkable tiles (well trying) freezing the game as you can't move until they finish the movement, they can't do.

PS note to developer: Love your game, good art, good gameplay.. keep it up!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1622731
the battle of the immortals, hp does not drop for me, and I can’t kill (
charging bull doesn't work in this version
Oh yeah it's impossible in this version to kill that monster like I mentioned above, even after use 2 Charging bull and took away like 12000HP of that thing it's just won't drop dead and 2 hit killed my character despite equipped with Patreon weapon and armor. Worse is that you will get Game over in this version too, not like before and the Smoke bomb didn't stun it either so it basically unkillable
Wonder how much HP need to be increase and training to tank and kill that thing?

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Oh yeah it's impossible in this version to kill that monster like I mentioned above, even after use 2 Charging bull and took away like 12000HP of that thing it's just won't drop dead and 2 hit killed my character despite equipped with Patreon weapon and armor. Worse is that you will get Game over in this version too, not like before and the Smoke bomb didn't stun it either so it basically unkillable
Wonder how much HP need to be increase and training to tank and kill that thing?
I don’t even know, I raised level 70+, dealt 30-40 thousand damage and still couldn’t kill him

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I don’t even know, I raised level 70+, dealt 30-40 thousand damage and still couldn’t kill him
So I guess the quest was meant to not be complete in this version and we need to wait for the next update to complete it, because even after use cheat to buff up to that level and still couldn't kill that monster really implied it pointless. Thank you for your test now I know and will stop even attempt to kill it for the 16 times

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I've experienced two bugs so far.

In the swamp village, trying to talk to some of the npcs makes em terrified, then they try to go in the opposite direction into a unmoveable title, and i get stuck permanently and need to restart from last save, since the npc can't fullfill the movement order.

The alligatormen (really strong) when they kill me, i just end back at the world map again, which they re-attack me, in a endless loop.

I've also managed to beat one, and the npc didnt die on the world map and re-attacks me.. often resulting in me being stuck in a corner permantently unable to get away.

I can confirm the village issue is still present in 0.5.
Going to test the alligator one now, probably fixed, being defeated gives a proper game over, couldnt get lucky enough to defeat another.

so the only issue i still have is the npcs walking into unwalkable tiles (well trying) freezing the game as you can't move until they finish the movement, they can't do.

PS note to developer: Love your game, good art, good gameplay.. keep it up!
Thank you for playing and taking the time to report the bugs. I'm working on the issues as we speak. I hope to give you a less buggier update next time.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
So I guess the quest was meant to not be complete in this version and we need to wait for the next update to complete it, because even after use cheat to buff up to that level and still couldn't kill that monster really implied it pointless. Thank you for your test now I know and will stop even attempt to kill it for the 16 times
It's only got 1500 HP, I don't get why it's so un-killable :unsure: :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes