Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
So in regards to the poll are we talking about less frequently as in Bi-monthly, tri-monthly or more? Im down for more content less frequently, but if it become Summertime Saga length between updates then that would be dissapointing.
No, instead of once a month it will be bi-monthly or tri-monthly depending on the amount of content.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
what is that i read all the comments they say about the sex with Mother/Sister Susan while in the game she doesnt allow him because she might loose the power that the goddess gave her.

kaali, Mc cant have sex not even kiss or grinding with her i keep clicking but nothing happen.

baako, MC cant chat, gift, flirt at all just she join him thats all.

even Aunt Elizabeth, Mc cant have sex with her... Elizabeth wants but the MC is the one who tries to be polite.

even Bessi the MC cant gift or flirt with her i keep clicking but nothing happen.

hell even Agnes doesnt Allow him to kiss, grind or sex.

so what with that?
Most of these are work in progresses and will have content soon. For example the next update is mostly dedicated to Liz so you get to have sex with her

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
No, instead of once a month it will be bi-monthly or tri-monthly depending on the amount of content.
The main thing is not to disappear, like some developers, so that people know that you are at least alive :) And it would be nice to create some kind of testing program. I am sure there will be people with enough free time who are willing to test the game on a voluntary basis for the sake of early access. So at least you won't be bombarded with repeated error messages on the forum and they won't accumulate.

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Did the Baako queest and then no more save possible and existing save was gone. End of story - never again this kind of unfinnished and brooken games

odino

Aug 14, 2017
you say most in work progress but the others like who are not in work progress and there is sex or not?
there are with around 5 tris/julia/nalla/nancy/eve/kaali/susan got sex idk if i missed any susan only got anal so far char but its in progress for everything
missed Lala hehe
some of this got sex at date only like nancy only free at monday and triss only friday night some got it in difrent option

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
there are with around 5 tris/julia/nalla/nancy/eve/kaali/susan got sex idk if i missed any susan only got anal so far char but its in progress for everything
some of this got sex at date only like nancy only free at monday and triss only friday night some got it in difrent option
Kaali i click on the sex doesnt do anything while my relation is more than what needed, and susan as i said it doesnt allow it because her place as nun if she does sex then she will lose the goddess power.. i know about the anal think with susan.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Kaali i click on the sex doesnt do anything while my relation is more than what needed, and susan as i said it doesnt allow it because her place as nun if she does sex then she will lose the goddess power.. i know about the anal think with susan.
maybe your lust is low for some scene you need to have high lust i can do anal and pussy with kaali in lui house

Reactions: djsverige
May 28, 2017
So I love the game so far, pretty fun, enjoying the NTR sprinkle and all that. One thing I'm wondering though is what determines if the MC's dick gets hard or not? Cuz it feels inconsistent that sometimes he can fap to the goddess/get it on with someone and sometimes he can't.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
So I love the game so far, pretty fun, enjoying the NTR sprinkle and all that. One thing I'm wondering though is what determines if the MC's dick gets hard or not? Cuz it feels inconsistent that sometimes he can fap to the goddess/get it on with someone and sometimes he can't.
purple bar on top right of screen show MC lust some event need 30 lust some 50 im not sure about number you can fill it up with berry or kissing other girl or talking with naked womens

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
getting stuck and can't move after sister susan's handjob.
This bug has already been reported. It's because you didn't report the statue quest to sister before the Sly Fox quest. Now the character is trying to complete two quests in a row. Load a save before the Hidden Village while it's the only way out.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
The main thing is not to disappear, like some developers, so that people know that you are at least alive :) And it would be nice to create some kind of testing program. I am sure there will be people with enough free time who are willing to test the game on a voluntary basis for the sake of early access. So at least you won't be bombarded with repeated error messages on the forum and they won't accumulate.
Yeah, I won't disappear because I have high hopes for my game. I have one or two testers right now but I always welcome the help.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I'm glad you like the game. Thank you for playing. The lust mechanic was introduced later in the development and some events are left out which are not affected by lust, I have to go over them and fix this.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes