odino

Aug 14, 2017
The mountains map, take bridge and then go left kill wolfspack, find the rope downstairs and there is the cave
there is 2 pressure plate east and west of treasure box inside cage after you put stone on both panel and fixed bridge to center you can loot it inside that cave is one of ancient door too but guarded by huge snake that lead to 3 box but you can loot only one

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
there is 2 pressure plate east and west of treasure box inside cage after you put stone on both panel and fixed bridge to center you can loot it inside that cave is one of ancient door too but guarded by huge snake that lead to 3 box but you can loot only one
I have always choosen the better war hammer after killing all the snakes. I have put the stones (white ones) on both plates and then? How to fix the bridge? The only reward is reaching a chess box.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I have always choosen the better war hammer after killing all the snakes. I have put the stones (white ones) on both plates and then? How to fix the bridge? The only reward is reaching a chess box.
there wood plank at west side you need to move it to bridge spot thats open road to center
im kinda always used better scyth from manor basement till forced by story to use sword for some event
that basement in townhall require riddle with piano and its in walkthrough to how solve but i found it myself befor reading walkthrough hehe

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
there wood plank at west side you need to move it to bridge spot thats open road to center
im kinda always used better scyth from manor basement till forced by story to use sword for some event
that basement in townhall require riddle with piano and its in walkthrough to how solve but i found it myself befor reading walkthrough hehe
Thanks but I know there is a wood plank on the west , but it don't move. That's my last problem. I have all the weapons, and solved all the other queests and problems. For the moment I use the better war hammer, but the scythe is nice too.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks but I know there is a wood plank on the west , but it don't move. That's my last problem. I have all the weapons, and solved all the other queests and problems. For the moment I use the better war hammer, but the scythe is nice too.
Untitled.png
think its movable after both panle got white rolling stone on them idk im done it befor but its reset when leaving cave i think
idk whats wrong but i cannot move it too think its work only once or i missed something

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Tried everything but wood plank don't move - some other hints from somebody?
if got save befor entering cave then try again from that save or maybe you already did this puzzel befor and forgot im tryed old save and blank is moveable guess its 1 try event and reward was not much i guess think it was one of thos colored shards

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
if got save befor entering cave then try again from that save or maybe you already did this puzzel befor and forgot im tryed old save and blank is moveable guess its 1 try event and reward was not much i guess think it was one of thos colored shards
Did an old save and indeed, it worked. Reward is a shard, a lease and a ring. When putting on the ring = end of play. This game is full of these problems. Once you do a "wrong" move, that part of the game is over. I did the pressure plates before and nothing happened then. In the next version the game blocked enterring the cave. i mentioned all of this on this forum and now i'm doomed to not have that reward

platikus

Jan 5, 2018
stuck at the lala land. I can not teleport... and my most close save is like loosing 2 hour content...omg..is there any solution?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
stuck at the lala land. I can not teleport... and my most close save is like loosing 2 hour content...omg..is there any solution?
there lever on east wall of cave befor entering lala room if its do not open iron bar door enter lala room and return and try again

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Going down the rope and killed the snakes. What to do after putting the white blocks on the pressure plates? It says click and then??????????????????
I fixed that puzzle and it worked in my play test. Did you drop the wooden plank to make a bridge. The railings should go down. try leaving the map and redoing the puzzle. if it doesn't work it's probably best left for the next update, and I'll check it

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes