VN Others Completed Catgirl Alliance [Sekilala]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
20344.jpg

Overview:
I am Tachibana Eiji, a regular transfer student. Everything was going fine at my new school, but I was in for a shock one day when I discovered the class president Rumi and my classmate Natsuki having sex in the school infirmary! Not only that, it turned out that Rumi was a futanari - a hermaphrodite with something between her legs I wasn't expecting to see. That evening when I got home and got a call from Rumi to come and meet her, I knew it couldn't be good - but the first thing she said was, "won't you join us?"
According to her story she'd been a futanari from birth, and because of this had an unquenchable curiosity regarding the ways of sex. She'd gotten to the point where having Natsuki as a sex partner wasn't enough... she told me she was planning to train our classmate Shizuko as a sex slave! Shizuko, a neat freak famous for her disike of her male classmates, had let it slip to Rumi that she was secretly very curious about sex as well...
Faced with no other options, I had no choice but to accept Rumi's request to join her and her comrades in their erotic schemes... and from that moment I was bound to these cute and "ecchi" kitties in their catgirl alliance!

Title: Koneko Doumei
Original Title: 仔猫同盟
VNDB:
Aliases: Catgirl Alliance
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Year: 20-02-2004 (Japanese); 08-02-2010 (English)
Developer: Sekilala
Publisher: Sekilala & Contents Traffic Co. Ltd. (Japanese); G-Collections (English)
Censorship: No
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win
: - - - - - -
(Walkthrough included)

005_TIT_H0.png 094_EV18P3.png 109_EV23P5.png 160_EV38P1.png 253_EV62.png

In this 'HAPPY to HELP' community a LIKE means a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Oh. This. Good time. Good time indeed :FeelsGoodMan:

Thank you kindly for the upload, gentleman c:

Reactions: ponyguy

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
@KOR I look at the CG agine and yep she was pregnant I guess I did not remember because the was no pregnant sex
LoL, looks like the loli has inflated belly too, dunno if its insertion or pregnancy or enema!

Boukensha

Jul 7, 2018
"Faced with no other options, I had no choice but to accept Rumi's request to join her and her comrades in their erotic schemes..."
I agree, saying no is just not an option!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
After having 'played' this for just two hours, I definitely like it.
The start is a bit weird what with the obvious and in this case correct expectation that a girl would like being drugged, tied up and molested, but the rest is pretty good.
Though of note, I had the same issue as described above: With the alternative GDD file, there's constant errors because something couldn't be loaded.
It's also amusing that, if minimizing the game (or putting it out of focus in case of playing windowed), the music is louder than in the actual game - I suspect the settings only work when it's in focus.
Fyi, the downloads for NOPY and Filesupload are gone.

Edit: Damn, this is good. Relatively short, and as odd as that sounds, it lacks content between all the sex, but I definitely dig the niche.
Have a feeling I know the main music theme from somewhere.
I have no idea what the extra file does, though. The game without modification was already uncensored, even though some images didn't quite fit the description, and exchanging the files caused the errors mentioned above.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes