VN Others Completed Catgirl Alliance [Sekilala]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

batrudi

Jun 6, 2019
Can anyone help me find this game? the links don't seem to open((( even mega, of all the links!

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Can anyone help me find this game? the links don't seem to open((( even mega, of all the links!
2 of the 4 links work. Two are expired. The best way to get links in the OP fixed is to go to the OP, click on the report button in the bottom left, and explain that the links have expired. If you post in the thread, there are no guarantees that a moderator will see it and resolve your issue. Lucky for you I have reported the OP so more links should be added soon, but you still have a couple of choices to download.

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
what does less Masayoshi mean
If any asks the same thing, Masayoshi is a character's name. I believe the alternate images can make Masayoshi look more manly and not so feminine. I prefer the feminine looks. So far though, doesn't look like you can have your way with Masayoshi so I guess it doesn't really matter.

• Sad
Reactions: m3jez

mordac

Oct 26, 2017
>Here's a game with a perfect premise.

Nice

>There's another dude for some reason.

WHY

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
>Here's a game with a perfect premise.

Nice

>There's another dude for some reason.

WHY
Because some people like sharing. :giggle::coffee:
PS: Those who want to play this, ignore the "Omake" folder, the file in it creates errors.
Also i didn't notice any difference from applying it, aside from errors of course.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes