VN Ren'Py Completed Catgirl Highschool [v1.0] [NewWestGames]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
nekosmile.png

Overview:
This story revolves around a young catgirl who gets involved with her sexy teacher, Miss Nekotaro.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-11
Release Date: 2017-11-16
Developer: - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Length: Very Short (<2 Hours)
VNBD:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Ryahn thanks for the link

1.jpg honokagrump.png 2.jpg

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
That's your opinion. Keep it to yourself instead of dictating it to others
Perhaps you are not aware of sweet games like Kindred Spirits on the Roof or Aoshiro but that's your loss.
Games without Magic Dick and his urge to... insert himself into every situation in a game can be a breath of fresh air for some.

It does seem like fewer of these yuri games are coming out anymore but it's no crime to pine for the good old days.

As far as you horning in to tell people what to think and say... (-_-)

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Perhaps you are not aware of sweet games like Kindred Spirits on the Roof or Aoshiro but that's your loss.
Games without Magic Dick and his urge to... insert himself into every situation in a game can be a breath of fresh air for some.

It does seem like fewer of these yuri games are coming out anymore but it's no crime to pine for the good old days.

As far as you horning in to tell people what to think and say... (-_-)
Write this "honing in to tell others what think and say" to the other dictator instead who was here earlier preaching his preference to others. Your biasedness is showing. You people love lgbt stuff, so keep it to yourself. I wasn't here dictating others, neither should you

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Your persecution complex is showing. I can't see where I am telling anyone to do anything - but you do you...
Your biasedness is showing to the point you were defending someone else dictating his fetish to me out of nowhere and claiming I was the one telling others what to do. Come out of your bubble and stop the double standards before judging others. I didn't come here telling what preference others should have or what is good as the norm just because they like something. So neither should do so nor him

Lesbian Games without any Dicks are good, there should be much more of that.
That was basically what you defended who wrote it to me randomly, in case you needed your memory refreshed regarding what you did wrong here

Oct 6, 2019
That was basically what you defended who wrote it to me randomly, in case you needed your memory refreshed regarding what you did wrong here
It's wrong to express a desire to see more of a particular subject in games? Do you not understand what the comments section in this site is for?

Reactions: Archaic

Oct 26, 2017
Guess that's forbidden love. The purest form there is.

Thanks Bob69, a shame the project stopped there. It had some potential and the art wasn't bad.

Reactions: NeunLeben69