Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Downloading this purely to see how the voice acting sounds, no other reason. Definitely no other reason.

Side note: The mega link for windows is dead

Edit: Good lord, the enemies. Spiders with udders. Rats with udders. Bats with udders. Ghosts with udders. Fembulls...

Last edited:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
lemme ask some genuine question:
  1. why would they have udder and tits at the same time
  2. why do they all got at least four udder
  3. is their udder a replacement of the vagina, so that there's no actual sex at all

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
lemme ask some genuine question:
  1. why would they have udder and tits at the same time
  2. why do they all got at least four udder
  3. is their udder a replacement of the vagina, so that there's no actual sex at all
1. Because that is the maximum amount of tidder.
2. Because that is the amount of udder on a cow.
3. No. Udders and vag are not exclusive to each other. How did you reach that question?

Reactions: Viola966

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
2. Because that is the amount of udder on a cow.
I think you meant mammary glands since normal cows only have one udde- oh, wait, it's not four udder, it's just one giant udder with four glands that creates an illusion of four udder.
3. No. Udders and vag are not exclusive to each other. How did you reach that question?
BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THE CUNT SINCE UDDER IS IN THE FUCKING WAY MAN

Last edited:

defcon9801

Feb 1, 2020
There's undoubtedly a bunch of shit I've probably missed, got the full card ending + losing to each boss including the transformations, accessed the hidden room from the end boss as well.
Give me some netorase, I wanted tits, I got full on cow transformations RIP
I am at the end and trying to figure out what card i am missing, can any one tell me what card i missing and if i can still get at the end or do i need to restart??? 2021-08-09 (1).png

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes