Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Not really my fetish but I actually enjoyed playing this game for its uniqueness. It's surely something different.

My only complain is the length of the fights but I feel like I'm the one doing something wrong here.
I have reached the fight against the Cattle Lord and he feels like a huge hp sponge. We hit each other for like 40 damage and the fight goes on for dozens of turns until I finally lose to corruption. The only useful move seems to be double attack; focus and battle moo make little difference and stomp deals even less damage than my normal attack. Do you have any advice? I'd like to defeat this shovel knight wannabe without hitting him 100 times or grinding exp.

Reactions: errata

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Not really my fetish but I actually enjoyed playing this game for its uniqueness. It's surely something different.

My only complain is the length of the fights but I feel like I'm the one doing something wrong here.
I have reached the fight against the Cattle Lord and he feels like a huge hp sponge. We hit each other for like 40 damage and the fight goes on for dozens of turns until I finally lose to corruption. The only useful move seems to be double attack; focus and battle moo make little difference and stomp deals even less damage than my normal attack. Do you have any advice? I'd like to defeat this shovel knight wannabe without hitting him 100 times or grinding exp.
Buy more bomb!

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I'd like this game way more if they actually fleshed out the lewdness. I've noticed a lot of TF based games seem to end up being CG hunts to smut "endings" that just lead to "AND THEN THIS HAPPENED" but without really exploring it or even having much of an ending. That being said I could see this being a good skeleton FOR a game that could be expanded with more scenes and more consequences outside of "TEH ENDZ". Then again how far would you really go for a niche fetish game? A very popular fetish as far as niche goes but still...

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
There are 4 endings! (bad ends excluded)
1)Beat boss solo.
2)Beat boss with partner.
3)80% transformation; talk to nun.
4)Collect all card.

Last edited:

alaualbar

Aug 7, 2021
I do not know if it is appropriate to say it here, but exists a tf game similar to this one? They do not have to be cows, but I am looking for something like that.

JaneDoeButt

Sep 10, 2019
I do have a cow kink and I like the premise, however though I do love cows I'm not into lactation and udder fetish - and sadly, that is all this game (and many others) see in cows.

The gameplay itself is sadly shallow, even for RPG Maker games. You start out with so much HP that it's basically impossible to lose due to defeat, however it artificially forces you to transform (curse increses fighting certain enemies) and thus it's really padded out - for instance, I had to fight 22 (twenty-two) times getting through a single room (the lever-switch-puzzle). It becomes annoying quickly.

Voice acting is surprisingly not terribad, at least it's not guys trying to sound feminine. The artwork is nice, although I'd love to edit the breasts from the cows (breasts or udder, choose one dammit) and some enemies are quite creative. The artwork shines during cutscenes, the ingame sprites are a bit rough.

Overall, it's worth a try, if you like cows.

Reactions: errata
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes