defcon9801

Feb 1, 2020
I can't tell if I'm a idiot or not but i have no clue if i missing multiple cards or just one, can any one tell me what cards i missing how to get them, 2021-08-09 (2).png

Apr 15, 2020
so is there any sex in the game? cause if im remembering the first game right there was zero sex scenes and all there was was TF into a cow and the endings were based on the progress of the TF

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
So,anybody have the save with all the cards, because i have shit luck i only got 3 cards

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Mhmm, kinda unhappy with how spongy the bosses can be, it's kinda feels like the game is made to get you to the point where you can get buttercup's password just so you can deal appreciable damage to the bosses with your 50-100 damage a turn solo when they can heal themselves for 500+ hp sometimes multiple times in a row.
Edit: That, plus the fucking card grind.
At least with Buttercup I can actually saveguard against curse while also pummeling the enemy
Edit-2: No seriously, fuck that grind. I've got the game on the side grinding for oreo cow card and it's been almost an hour now. Time to bust out cheats.

Last edited:

Haaraka

Nov 1, 2020
Do you have to lose to get the interesting stuff?
Because i'm not wasting my time if I have to lose.

Exaltance

Dec 19, 2020
An interesting game, with only a few minor issues:
1. The bosses are super spongey, especially with the random heals.
2. Very thin on h-content. What there is pretty much just the transformations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Viola966

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Getting the bombs really does speed things up a lot though. 1k damage on demand does tend to trivialize things. So long as you manage to keep the curse in check it's a lot easier.

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Personally, this is one of the better RPG maker games I've encountered for its size. Not perfect, but a good, solid foundation. From what the Devs have been saying on their discord server, they're working on getting more things in.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes