fungaldragon

Aug 14, 2021
Hey guys. Glad most of you like it. I'd like to point out that even though this game is posted here for free, it's technically being pirated here and is 5usd on my Itch.io
Some of you won't pay that for a game but if you enjoyed it I implore you to support solo game devs like myself and others.
The first game will always be available to play for free.
Not mad though, I'm sure this has boosted my visibility if anything, but still felt I needed to address that this game is not in fact "free".

Last edited:

sonrrk

Aug 15, 2021
So I've really enjoyed this game, think i got most of the endings even the grindy full deck of cards one. The only one i've missed I think is the one with the hypnosis. Anyone know how to get that specific ending?

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
So I've really enjoyed this game, think i got most of the endings even the grindy full deck of cards one. The only one i've missed I think is the one with the hypnosis. Anyone know how to get that specific ending?
Get beaten by Bess...

sonrrk

Aug 15, 2021
Ah! Thanks, i think I lost to Bess being fully changed then never tried straight up dmg losing. Thanks!

Looking forward to any other games you may make fungaldragon! :) Also, I strongly urge people to support the devs who make the games you enjoy.

Last edited:

fungaldragon

Aug 14, 2021
I think the wildest thing I've seen in my time was hyper-shitting dick-nipples on a hairy, hyper, muscled futa girl. Now that was something that left me wondering about people, but I learned to just keep walking if something wasn't my cup of tea. My tastes are strange but numbers don't lie and it seems that they line up pretty well with a lot of people. I'm happy to bring TF games to the community.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I feel these 2 games could be so much more than they are.... I like the game, but it feels like it just stops at the bare minimum of each category rather than breaking the roof on all 3.... you can combine both games and make the sequel a continuation of the new main character wondering where Bess is as well as trying to defeat the villain... You can add like one or two more bosses per character (game). would add more punishment losses and leads to my 3rd recommendation... Overhaul the curse and the h-content. Make 5 transformations 7 or 8 with like the final transformation not really a change but a lack of resistance to sexual atks. Add like a pregnancy curse that the pregnant boss casts on you as the last bit of resistance leaves her from your battle; make it to where the bull enemies can now battle fck you if your resistance is to low or if you aren't using the anti-curse spell with a chance of impregnation and a slight curse increase. Have your children take on the curse features you have at the time and have the safe room also 2nd as a nursery. that's where the more transformations and a slightly curved transformation count might come in handy since the game would be a little longer now.... Pay no mind to this rant; I just see so much potential in this game and would like to see it pushed to it's limits

fungaldragon

Aug 14, 2021
While we might not be headed in the same direction, I assure you there is a huge battle overhaul and a lot more TLC coming. For free I might add. Anyone who already has it on Itch.io will get their updates for free.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
While we might not be headed in the same direction, I assure you there is a huge battle overhaul and a lot more TLC coming. For free I might add. Anyone who already has it on Itch.io will get their updates for free.
Like I said, in just a nobody with an opinion about the potential of this game that was made... far be it that i or someone like me try to change the vision you have for your game... a game should be enjoyed by the creator first or it'll have no soul

fungaldragon

Aug 14, 2021
Like I said, in just a nobody with an opinion about the potential of this game that was made... far be it that i or someone like me try to change the vision you have for your game... a game should be enjoyed by the creator first or it'll have no soul
I agree wholeheartedly. I know not everything depicted in this game is entirely my cuppa either but I enjoyed the process of making it and every moment of animation and planning. I'm looking forward to working with a team on the next game.

Sep 20, 2021
Here are some notes I would like to make, some suggestions and thoughts on the game aswell as some knowledge on beating bosses and navagation.
For the two current codes and where they are used I am here to provide hints.
1. get beaten by the "Moo'd Queen" and you will receive a code. Input this code by interacting with a cow statue within the broken saferoom in the caves.
2. get beaten by the "Minotaurus" and complete the minigame, you will then recieve the code. To input the code talk to the cowgirl in the beginning room of the game.
For the bosses try to be lv4 for Moo'd, 9 for Minotaurus and 15 for the 3 final bosses. Those were at least the levels I beat them at.
For tips I would suggest to avoid enemies that increase your curse unless they are bosses or angry spirits as they are required.
At stage 3 of your curse you will become an absolute damage sponge.
In my opinion the bosses are too much of a damage sponge and their fights always feel too long and drawn out and for those who have thousands of hp including you both you and the enemies too way too less damage, the damage of the final boss's special effect I feel is fair as you require to save up health potions and makes the fight actually suspensful however his hp kinda ruins that.
The game has only two sex scenes which from this site is underwhelming. I can understand if you can't animate or pump out art the fastest, I respect that.
I feel as though there should be an additional stage between 2 and 3 as it feels like too much of a visual jump, same as with 3-4 a little bit.
I appreciate the secrets,,, and that pun.
After climbing the stairs and going through the safe zone after Minotaurus go up and from the left entrance to the second area go up again and then to the right entrance, that is where the boss is located.
For the above mentioned area give the players a hint from a note in a chest or like in the first one with stone signs. It could say "move up twice and right for our lord" and "move up and left for the bellow".
maybe expand the above listed area to reward players for their exploration.
I really like the music, y'all did a great job on making some banger bgm!
For the endings as I have seen mentioned it would be a good idea to extend them out a little bit, take inspiration from TiTS (Trials in Tainted Space) in which all of it's endings have an extended part for you to read instead of ot just ending abruptly.
For those who don't want to do the minigame when losing to Minotaurus I suggest to ad a cutscene instead at the least for now.
Make additional loss scenes for some of the enemies and a "surrender" button for those who just want to skip to the ending, most especially with enemies they literally cannot lose from.
Add hp bars to enemies or at least to the bosses so we know how much more hp they are gonna tank.
The curse evasion special ability sould keep the enemy from using a curse attack until they try to use one, this way you can try to kill them before they inflict more curse on you, this could also help to decrease the confusion on how to use the special.
Depending on your level of curse make it so you will need to "relieve" yourself every so often or else your stats can suffer. Recruiting the ally at the start of the game can aid you in milking yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viola966
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes