TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
A bit more furry take on the cow girl, and I think I might have fun with it, but not a fan of female MCs, so hope, if you keep the cow girls, and transformation, it would be cool the play as a male MC instead with some of the same themes. just a little wish

either way, keep up the milky work!

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
i don't remember this having pregnancy.... Is it a bad end?
Yes. First boss bad end even.
A bit more furry take on the cow girl, and I think I might have fun with it, but not a fan of female MCs, so hope, if you keep the cow girls, and transformation, it would be cool the play as a male MC instead with some of the same themes. just a little wish

either way, keep up the milky work!
It's going to be (cheap) DLC from what the Devs have been telling those on the Discord.

Reactions: TNVL

_QuinnShalltear_

Aug 23, 2018
whats the right order for the switches in the starting room where u can get buttercup to follow u ?
and were can i find the Ushioni card ?

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019
whats the right order for the switches in the starting room where u can get buttercup to follow u ?
and were can i find the Ushioni card ?
For the first one it's the bottom right pillar, the top left pillar, then one of the wall tiles above the left column of pillars.
Also, does anyone know what the purpose of the "say a numerical prayer" option in the broken safe room is? I have only found the buttercup code and the secret room at the beginning.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
This game looks promising!
had potential, but not in depth enough. the transformations are nose, udders, cow. felt like it could have been done better, but overall i'd give an A for effort if nothing else

2pocula

Apr 10, 2024
had potential, but not in depth enough. the transformations are nose, udders, cow. felt like it could have been done better, but overall i'd give an A for effort if nothing else
That's a bit of a shame! Though, I can understand why some of these games don't have more depth.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes