Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
No it isn't. That is what the tool says when it doesn't know how to open it. Don't use windows built in extractor. use something like winrar or 7zip to unpack the archive. If you are using one of those, then download a different one. The archive is fine the problem is on your end.

williamsiow97

Apr 21, 2019
No it isn't. That is what the tool says when it doesn't know how to open it. Don't use windows built in extractor. use something like winrar or 7zip to unpack the archive. If you are using one of those, then download a different one. The archive is fine the problem is on your end.
Thanks , it worked for me !

Reactions: Silentce

YourVanessa

Feb 6, 2019
Hi I am having trouble when the gun first talks to you in a fight, the enemies leave me at 3 hp and attack me nonstop and i cant use any of the combat actions, what should I do? please help

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hi I am having trouble when the gun first talks to you in a fight, the enemies leave me at 3 hp and attack me nonstop and i cant use any of the combat actions, what should I do? please help
I made a patch for the game that fixes pretty much every bug. Download the patch and it should be okay.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is this different than the first page's file?
Probably not, someone just made a torrent for those who prefer torrents. That is my guess, someone is free to correct me if I am wrong.

ZalkonGG

Sep 9, 2017
Fiz um patch para o jogo que corrige praticamente todos os insetos. Baixe o patch e ele deve ficar bem.
Instalei o patch dele, mas tenho o mesmo problema que ele, sempre que estou na introdução tentando enfrentar os dois homens, a arma fala comigo e então eu entro em um loop de receber ataques sem ser capaz de revidar e conseguir apenas 3 HP.