Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
found v1.57 on net
anyone can update/post?
How you managed to find that, if all i could find is version 1.41 as Celebrity Brothel P that can only be played in browser, is beyond me...do you have a link and one without Malware? ;)

darvla

Apr 19, 2018
How you managed to find that, if all i could find is version 1.41 as Celebrity Brothel P that can only be played in browser, is beyond me...do you have a link and one without Malware? ;)

it says 1.58 now

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017

it says 1.58 now
Thx, looks good...but when i see all this Patreon nonsense 15 bucks to unlock anal and Party, not furthrt infor beyond the opening post and then half the time already sex vids are not found, girls experience doesnt increase any further on its own...its no fun this way, unfortunately there is no offline version and probably will never be again. :(

mknotultra

Jul 19, 2023
Getting anal and party on pc

1. save file to disk
2. use save editor (ain't linking it, you can find it on google)
3. find "patreona" line
4. change it to "true"
5. load from disk

You have just saved yourself 5$.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Getting anal and party on pc

1. save file to disk
2. use save editor (ain't linking it, you can find it on google)
3. find "patreona" line
4. change it to "true"
5. load from disk

You have just saved yourself 5$.
I try 1.60 and try your cheat the problem is "Anal" is locked.

Have you aso the problem? When not have you a solution for it?

mknotultra

Jul 19, 2023
I try 1.60 and try your cheat the problem is "Anal" is locked.

Have you aso the problem? When not have you a solution for it?

Well, i just did it the same way i did it before (changing all 3 "patreona" lines to true and anal does work for me.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Well, i just did it the same way i did it before (changing all 3 "patreona" lines to true and anal does work for me.
So by the girl was the padlock by anal with changing "all 3 "patreona lines" the party padlock was gone and the anal padlock was there and not unlocked so I wunder.

For me later aso when I chosed on the left side the cheat function (I can choose anal with locked padlock by the girl).

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes