VN - Ren'Py - Celebrity Hunter [Ep.15.1] [Geiko Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Jaango

Celebrity Hunter [v0.1]

The biggest and most ambitious adult VN you going to see for a while! 70+ hours of gameplay (no grind) developed since 2018 ( This is the main reason I decided to try it, but this build only got around 30 to 40 mins of gameplay depending on your reading speed. 70 hours of gameplay is in original Portuguese version. Dev should Highlight this to avoid confusion in description)

The game is originally developed since 2018 and globally released on 2024 there is lot of time difference. That is surely showing in the game.

Good points

+ Writing
    + Renders ( renders are good considering it is developed in 2018. It's quality is increased)

Neutral

*Story ( can't say Anything for now. This build have a small date with Priscilla. Depending on your actions you can seduce or befriend her. Maybe in future updates story gonna become boring or interesting. Since it's developed in 2018, players here played many games from 2018 to now so story many not gonna be a fresh breath here will wait and see)

* Too much choices ( dev said this as a good point. But too much choices can make players weary. Some paths are not implemented in this build yet. I love to see branching pathes but for I need good visuals too. So far there is not much branching paths either but too much choices)

Bad points

- Models are outdated
    - UI this is worse ( there is only six slots for save. There is separate slots for loading too. There is no need for it. This made it so confusing. I advise dev to check out recent renpy games and make UI like that)
    - Transitions ( slow transitions. It would be nice if there is an option to skip transitions like in renpy games nowadays)
    - Planned tags ( Many of the planned fetishes are not liked by many. Big example is Netorare and rape. Many players don't like to watch a girl who they are emotionally connected is cheating on them by banging another male or she gonna get raped or molested by others. Dev should specifically mention if they are avoidable or not. By avoiding means, it never happens on that game not an option to skip that scene for those who don't wanna watch it. Dev mentioned in the forum sex scenes are avoidable cause there is a friendship path. No one is playing to befriend the girls it's just that some fetishes are not for many. These also applies for gang bangs too. If it's with some random girls it's ok but if it is with main girls many gonna avoid the game. Please mention (avoidable) for the fetishes which players can avoid by their choices in planned genre.
    - No option to quit the game (used alt + F4)
    - when you skip unseen texts also got skipped

Really advice dev to change UI. If the bad points are fixed this gonna be a good game even considering the time difference

Edit : as for epi4

Well dev changed UI now there is more slot. And there is no separate slots for load either so it's a good thing. But stil UI looks bad.

I previously rated it 3 star now I'm taking 1 star back. Like I said earlier there's big year gap and it's clearly showing.

NTR is avoidable cause we also make decisions for the female character too. So it's players decision. This one need multiple protagonist and female protagonist tag too.

I didn't completed this update got bored at a certain point. I don't like a game where I have to make decisions for other characters. I'm more into you reap what you saw. So if I'm in good way with female character I like to see female character automatically rejecting other males. If I'm not on her path or in bad terms with her i don't mind her involvement with other males. But sadly here it's not like that since this is already developed game it will be hard for dev to change.

This type of game is one star in my book but giving it 2 star due to Dev's efforts