PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
Geiko, can u make more "heavy" content? Like real NTR or even "forced" stuff? it's just looks like a real good fit is this game.

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
ok, so Priscila and the old dude, will we see the scenes or not?
even if I don't like the creep Im still curious of the scenes. she said she slept with him multiple times.
just him or others as well? will there be a way to see those scenes?
I used to play this game when geiko didn't posted here on f95, and far as I'm concerned you don't see it, unless geiko change this now, something that I asked as well because it should have.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. to just know something is not the same as to see something.

Reactions: ustar

eatitandsleep

May 5, 2020
The Previews make it look like a solid game, the ratings make it look like it sucks, i am stuck between a rock hard and a place i mean a rock and a hard place

eatitandsleep

May 5, 2020
The Previews make it look like a solid game, the ratings make it look like it sucks, i am stuck between a rock hard and a place i mean a rock and a hard place
Nevermind i see why now, should take the game down if you're going to falsely tag it, seems like another one of those whiney anti-ntr uploads that you see pop up from time to time

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The reviews are really interesting. Someone gave 1 star because there is music before main menu. Others because some Ren'py commands don't work the way they expected (commands that majority of players never will use).

If you didn't play yet, you should try for yourself and see. Maybe you like the characters and enjoy the story.

Nevermind i see why now, should take the game down if you're going to falsely tag it, seems like another one of those whiney anti-ntr uploads that you see pop up from time to time
So the game's getting bashed for NTR, but also for NOT having NTR? Nice.

chrome_M73RNP2cRH.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I like choices and looking at the preview it seems u want to do that.
I really like Priscila and I hope theres lots of content with her. I hope we can have a love-route with her that is not just vanilla.
like corrupting her nicely, sharing her and all that. and if u have rape, make it optional if u can, as I don't like that.
surely, I wrote that I want the scenes with the old-creep. but I hope its not rape.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes