RPGM - Completed - Celestial Memoir [v1.0] [Agent Nova]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Innocent Chloe

A decent game, the gameplay is nothing special and it does take some patience to find all the content in the game, but the h-scenes are really nice and high quality.

I would recommend this game for people who value the quality of the h-scenes over the quality of the gameplay.

This same dev is working on a new game though Serenity Circle and hopefully that game improves upon the qualities of this game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/serenity-circle-v0-6-1-agent-nova.60430/
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MarinBladewing

A good game, the main story is not that long but was interesting and with some lore, nice renders. The maps are not that huge like most RPGM games, easy to navigate, but still some things can be difficult to find, have to go and look in all places so you don't miss on anything. There are many side quests too.

The MC looks great and is likeable, there are many outfits you can get for her and she is not that usual naive female MC that falls for anything.

There is a little RPG part where you equip items and choose her stats which I found fun. The combat is rng based but not bad, once you get good items it gets easy. You can get a companion to help in battle as well.

I had fun playing it, exploring the maps doing all quests I could find and finding items and outfits for the MC, she looks good in all of them!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Eh Yo Fish

This game has tones of content in terms of scenes and render but is very grindy like most sandbox style games. I like the orc characters the most since they have a personality i can dig. the female characters look quite nice also.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

くもり空

After playing the game for three days straight and unlocking every (?) sex scene, it's good. Nothing crazy, but good. It has some issues like sex scenes being heavily reused and the models looking dead most of the time. The "animations" are also clunky and I don't like most of the angles used. Still, there's a huge amount of content and it's clear that the developers actually put a lot of work into this. The combat is probably the best I've seen in RPGM games because it's mostly stat checks and you can skip it. There's a solid storyline with good lore too. Personally, what really sold me is the variety of possible scenes and races to fuck. Also, the ability to not wear panties under a skirt is a personal favorite of mine. You can get sexually harassed and choose how to react, which is another huge plus. With all that being said, don't expect the genitals to look all that good. It's DAZ we're talking about here.

In conclusion, good game that genuinely surprised me. I recommend this to anyone who likes RPGM games and doesn't mind the very limited models. Just be aware that there's no corruption here. The heroine can fuck people very early in the game if you so desire.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

TiffanyFox25

The game has an interesting exploration system but it is kinda repetitive and might require grinding at time. The grind won't be for equipment but for story or quest lines. The combat is simplified, down to literally 3 options, physical attack, magic attack, or run away. The writing is okay, kinda bland but most H-Games are like that so nothing new.

The most attractive part of this game are the 3D renderings, lots of cosplay and fan service outfits. My favorite is the steampunk outfit, everything else is kinda meh ... also the main character model, looks kinda strange in my opinion.

Annoyances about the game but not game breaking. More like patience testing:
    1. the in-game clock is in the menu and is not in the main screen. You will understand why when you start the game
    2. There is a party system ... the combat system makes it kinda useless and you can't change the equipment of that member
    3. Slow story progression, did I mention the grind for mission fetch quests?
    4. Meh outfits and Rigid H-scenes
    5. The combat and currency system is 'too easy' ... lots of healing items but no chance to use it
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1514239

Solid 4.

Pros:
    - Complete game.
    - Interesting quests, without being too outrageously difficult (HINT: Check the quest menu, but also look at the hints in the Astral Recollection (i.e. gallery) book - that'll tell you what you haven't done yet)
    - Fairly large "world" (HINT: You have to "discover" multiple areas by exploring north, south, east and west many times. One of the quests leads you to three additional locations.)
    - Stats / combat similar to "dungeon" games I've played (HINT: fight enemies in the "un-named" locations to get experience and stat "potions" in order to make your char strong enough for the boss fights - this can involve a bit of grinding, but I did it in about an hour). Also kind of fun figuring out which weapons / armor best suit your character. A fairly robust design.
    - Game play is more than just a VN . . . sandbox world, with plenty of quests / things to do.
    - MC is attractive and well rendered.
    - No annoying pauses or technical issues. Never crashed. Never froze.
    - Lots of different outfits, if that's your thing.

Average:
    - Sex scenes are just okay. But they are animated, perhaps just not as much as some games, but definitely more than many games.
    - Could do with more sex scenes, but one could say that about most games.
    - RPGM isn't abused, although there is a bit of running about . . . but since it is sandbox, you are deciding where you want to go. And each world is "small" so you're not walking forever between locations. I thought the designer did a good job integrating RPGM without being abusive.
    - Puzzles are kinda fun. I figured a couple out and I'm not sure how I did it. Others were quite obvious. One was NOT obvious, but you can find the solution in the comments.

Cons:
    - Can't really think of any. It is a fairly "simple" game compared to, some others I've played. But it gave me around 10 hours of enjoyment. More of a "fun to play with some sexy thrown in" than a fap fest.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

knock_south

Great game with a good amount of content. quests are easy to follow, well made characters and the terrain is easy to navigate to allow you to enjoy the game.
    overall recommended espically for the futa content.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

baka

- Hello, shall we go to the bed for fun?
    - Yes.
    and the next thing you have sex with that person.
    no getting to know each other, no teasing, no preplay.
    that for me is essential so that I can immerse myself into the characters. but in this rpgm theres very little of that, its right to the point and that for me is just laziness. I can believe the dev has it all in his mind, but I do not, I need the narrative. so, when I reached to that first sex scene I just quitted the game, and thats the low rating.