Unreal Engine Abandoned Celphie: Bounty Hunter [Prototype] [WZero]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Kinda reminded me of a really cheaply-made 2000's fps about a soldier who woke up from cryosleep on his space transport only to find out that all males were gone or dead and all the females turned into psychopatic cyborgs that were trying to kill him. So now he has to fight through the ship, then the planet from whence the virus affecting the women came from, and get to the bottom of things. The game wasn't erotic, but may still cater to a certain audience.

Last edited:

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Kinda reminded me of a one really cheaply-made 2000's fps about a soldier who woke up from cryosleep on his space transport only to find out that all males were gone or dead and all the females turned into psychopatic cyborgs that were trying to kill him. So now he has to fight through the ship, then the planet from whence the virus affecting the women came from, and get to the bottom of things. The game wasn't erotic, but may still cater to a certain audience.
What game was that?

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Велиан AKA Operation: Matriarchy
1001 Thank you Sir! Not only did you answer my question. But you also inspired me! For a year I had an idea for a game that is inspiration, parody and rip-off Halo. Called Femalo(i know it corny but it a place holder name). Where it an FPS played similar to Halo Combat Evolved. The difference is that in this games Universe only females can exist their no males. But after you give me the name. And I seen the reviews, read the story and about to buy a copy on steam. I think im going to revamp my idea a bit and make my game less halo and more of it own thing. Thank you:)

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
1001 Thank you Sir! Not only did you answer my question. But you also inspired me! For a year I had an idea for a game that is inspiration, parody and rip-off Halo. Called Femalo(i know it corny but it a place holder name). Where it an FPS played similar to Halo Combat Evolved. The difference is that in this games Universe only females can exist their no males. But after you give me the name. And I seen the reviews, read the story and about to buy a copy on steam. I think im going to revamp my idea a bit and make my game less halo and more of it own thing. Thank you:)
You're welcome and good luck! Do post links to your game once it's out or about! ;)

Reactions: Leeduva

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
If you're talking about their patreon post, it's not even about this game. Don't even know if the dev's still working on this.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote