VN Ren'Py Completed Celsius [v1.0.3] [Cheesy Cookie Corp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lazlaz21

May 2, 2021
Sorry I have to ask. Coz I'm a newbie. But the link for the android is in the zip form. How to make it to apk?? Thank you

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
To those who see this for whatever reason, this game is being worked on and is updated quite regularly though not publicly. The link is within the Patreon only channel of the public discord.

Edit: additionally any links to newer build are appreciated

Last edited:
Reactions: Spinosaurio

AntonZZ

Feb 7, 2019
To those who see this for whatever reason, this game is being worked on and is updated quite regularly though not publicly. The link is within the Patreon only channel of the public discord.

Edit: additionally any links to newer build are appreciated
how hard would it be to just post it since you have access to it, like we KNOW we can pay for it, i just want to make sure its worth it and frankly a several year old build is not in any way shape or form indicative of value

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
how hard would it be to just post it since you have access to it, like we KNOW we can pay for it, i just want to make sure its worth it and frankly a several year old build is not in any way shape or form indicative of value
If u mean that I have the patreon version i do not. I only know where it was from the assumption both made in itch io and from what I can gleam of the public channel of their discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeperDrag

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
To whomever decided to share this, you are the goat.

Damn! 0.2 to 0.8! That’s quite the leap… Any Changelogs?
Sadly if u wish to see the changelog it locked behind the patreon wall so you would need to see it there. Also it isn't a leap per say just that someone that has access to it and has only now decided to share that download.

That is a surprise. I thought that the game was abandoned.

Thx for the update!
Best you check the itch io, discord or read my previous message. This work is patreon exclusive.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes