3D-Blender Fan Art cenXaur's Holy shit..

Do you own a VR headset and a VR game ready PC?

• Yes

Votes: 284 67.3%
  • No

Votes: 138 32.7%

• Total voters

serptienna

Aug 20, 2020
Is there anywhere one could support you to get access to this and help root out glitches and whatnot? like early access thing or something, if so hook me up!

Sharamws

Jun 6, 2020
Your animated prefab horse model is awesome! I mostly just want more animated animals. Is that something you are planning on making? I'd love to see a German shepherd next. I'd definitely sub on your pixiv for that!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: wolftoy

Sharamws

Jun 6, 2020
Sounds good. Hermionaur is interesting! I'll start supporting you at the start of next month. Personally I'm in it for the animated animal models, but you have to do what you like! I hope more people here will also see it's worth supporting you considering the small niche you are filling for us.

Redbitch

Nov 22, 2020
Amazing work ! Can we wait for some male human x mare ? I would love to see more stuff for this taste :)

Redbitch

Nov 22, 2020
Hello Redbitch Maybe I can give it a try. And what would you think about Man vs. Woman centaur?
Yeah that's sounds great too ! I will love to see both version of this kind of stuff :)
Maybe a male x stallion but the men fuck the stallion instead of all other thing between male and stallion :p

Redbitch

Nov 22, 2020
Hello,
If we use the full package, can we interract with the horse or/and the girl ?
Like took his massive cock in our hand ?