3D-Blender Fan Art cenXaur's Holy shit..

Do you own a VR headset and a VR game ready PC?

• Yes

Votes: 284 67.3%
  • No

Votes: 138 32.7%

• Total voters

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Hi Fans!
I've listened to your wishes. So I'm bringing you a dog.
I'm currently working on this VaM VR scene. I've almost finished the dog model and now I'm working really hard on the animations, environments etc..
If you consider supporting my work - don't hesitate. This game Is gonna be super cool.

Check out the video and tell me what you think!

Leave me comments.
View attachment 1993083
The link doesnt seem to work, unless its for supporters only.
Ah no matter, just saw it on redgifs, looks cool... could I suggest making the dog penis bigger? bet those who asked for the doggie will be more than happy if he is well packed.

Alpha11Bravo7

Apr 1, 2019
making a non-VR version would be a good idea also, seeing that not everyone has VR
it would open the game to many others that may very well support the project.

Dosimeter40

Jul 13, 2022
Hi, I downloaded the scene and my first impression is amazing! I hope you will provide us with more such content in the future.

Is it possible to disable the human head permanently? The head is realy strange and it is a litle bit annoying to disable it after each scene change.

Thank you so much!

argotic

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, I downloaded the scene and my first impression is amazing! I hope you will provide us with more such content in the future.

Is it possible to disable the human head permanently? The head is realy strange and it is a litle bit annoying to disable it after each scene change.

Thank you so much!
Hi, you can open .var archive with winrar. Then there is in the subscene folder you want a json named with the scene name : just change "Male head is visible" : "false" by "Male head is visible" : "true".
Then the subscenes gonne load without human head (except one which have a bug)

cenXaur be careful with type hint it can make issues : in a json file, boolean should be written as "Male head is visible": false. Depending the programming language, a "false" string can be interpreted as true. If it can help :p but maybe you already know that and the language here is strange.

Reactions: Dosimeter40