Schattenjäger

Jr. Uploader
Aug 11, 2021
cover.gif

Overview:
Cerbskies is an artist who creates artsy short animations and 2D/3D art of characters from a variety of games and movies such as Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Mario Bros, CP2077, Guardians of the Galaxy and more. He focuses heavily on futa content.​

Updated: 2024-07-30
Artist: Cerbskies - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Content: 133 animations & 227 images
Length: 50mins+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Animations Part 1: - - - -
Animations Part 2: - - - -
2D Stuff (Anims & Images): - - - -

Original Copies Part 1: - - - -
Original Copies Part 2: - - - -

(Original files used in multi-audio remuxes. This is redundant. No need to DL these unless you want ALL original content)

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.gif 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.gif 14.gif 15.gif 16.gif 17.gif 18.gif 19.gif 20.gif 21.gif 22.gif 23.gif 24.gif 25.gif 26.gif

Last edited:

Schattenjäger

Jr. Uploader
Aug 11, 2021
This archives features all audio alts released by the creator remuxed into a single original video stream with no loss of video quality. Everything was volume normalized (and sometimes boosted as it was criminally low in volume) and remuxed in the same file with multiple audio streams. These are tagged as (dual audio) or (multi audio). All original audio alt files preserved in the 'original copies' folders which you can DL optionally.

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections that looks like:

Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faloperito

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
God dammit, Schattenjäger. I had this thread all set up to be posted within the next few days. :mad: I'm changing the cover to the one I made just to spite you :LOL:. It's actually pretty similar to the one you already did. I'm gonna add some gif previews I did, also.

Schattenjäger

Jr. Uploader
Aug 11, 2021
God dammit, Schattenjäger. I had this thread all set up to be posted within the next few days. :mad: I'm changing the cover to the one I made just to spite you :LOL:. It's actually pretty similar to the one you already did.
I know the pain man, put over 30h on this archive alone.
Had the exact same thing happen to me with your Shait collection a few months ago and lost my shit :ROFLMAO:

May 4, 2020
Before I download GBs of work, is there any way to differentiate between straight vs. "gay" content? For example, I'm interested in the... astronaut fuck machine gif. And not the futa x futa gif, but possible futa x fem I'm also interested in.