• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95CHR2.png

Overview:
CH Resort is a Cock Hero game where you play a "servicer" at an illustrious resort exclusively for women. It's your job as a servicer to ensure their every desire is met. Up until now, you've been a lowly grunt worker. You've only been able to do smaller tasks, like getting drinks and cleaning. All of your hard work is about to pay off though! You've just been given the opportunity to get promoted to a full servicer allowed to provide sexual services. You'll just have to get through your interview first.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-03
Release Date: 2021-09-23
Developer: ExerGames -
Censored: Partial
Version: T4.1
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

tut01.png tut02.png Tier4.png Snap01.png Snap02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
So basicly a "Fap to rythm" game. Bunch of videos of a certain girl taken from all over, where you get a rythm counter you are supposed to fap to. Video sequenses are quite long, and the first 2 girls, Harley Quinn and Mercy, are quite well done. Seem there is no fast forward button. So once a girl is started, strap in. In conclusion, the size seem warranted. Not sure it's for everyone. Will update when I plaed further.

Edit: Seems Both Harleys and Mercy works. Soft lock on the anime maid (seem to be a random error as it happened to another girl later). Every option can be highlighted, but nothing will click. And with no auto save, and each segment be 3+ mins, with no fast forward. Big oof. Better save often.

Edit Edit: The maid worked second round. Although all cencored images on that one. Not sure it's the best for a fap game.

Last edited:

Siana

Aug 16, 2020
The file size is gigantic...

I feel like this would be better off as a video on PH or something rather than a game

faulk

Nov 8, 2017
You can find these videos on the hub, dafuq man.

What's almost worse is that you're shilling your Patreon. You are doing nothing but stealing other people's work and slapping your logo on it. Get lost you huckster
That's funny, because you can use that exact argument about cock hero maker, who litteraly steal video content from industry or amateur.

That's how hypocrisis work it seems.

I bet you're just frustrated because you're an ADSL peasant

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
now if I could find that Elizabeth honey select 2 download... I still would not download this. The screenshots show honey select 2 and vids from other peoples work. I mean one screenshot is not even the same type of animation. Why download 10g for something you can just watch on the hub.