Unity Completed Chair Fucking Simulator [Final] [SoSorrySoft]

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Jyu_viole_g

May 4, 2018
am i seeing this right? am i reading this right? what is happening? why is there a chair being fucked by a gummy bear? is this reality?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
The extreme thing is that this game was uploaded by a user who has the cutest avatar ever.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I can't help but be reminded of a story about the development for the camera of the Xbox 360. I know someone who was involved with MS at the time and they knew someone who was part of the testing team. Apparently one day they decided to go to lunch and just left it running. When they returned somehow the chair had gotten an achievement all on it's own without ever moving in an otherwise empty room.

Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
Workin' it From Home.
Not gunna judge or kink shame - even if this may actually be a fantastic parody, in which case, I tip my hat to the author :)
If not, then it is still understandable - lockdowns and self-isolation do strange things to one's worldview....

At least Hikkikomori in Japan have access to mail order dolls which don't get seized by repressive WASPy Customs laws.
No outlet = eventual explosion of repressed desire expressed in unhealthy fetishism and objectification of real people - erotic games are one of the few outlets left to us, and f95zone is the shining beacon of hope hosting games and taboos now banned by repressive mainstream platforms...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes