Unity Completed Chair Fucking Simulator [Final] [SoSorrySoft]

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jun 2, 2017
I don't want to be rude but, why would anybody waste their time creating something like this,it's literally hold no value at all,
it's not funny,not erotic,just a very lame joke vannabe ... i mean i don't know a single group of perverts which could benefit from this

Reactions: Badboll

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Why is the only concern I have about this the fact that they are counting a toilet as a chair?

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
Presenting the Chair Fucking Simulator.

This incredible artistic labor of love provides the user with unique and inspirational gameplay experiences coupled with a rich and soul-searching narrative as they relive - or encounter for the first time - the simple, yet deeply spiritual connection between a human and their sedentary resting device. Such riveting, oft-epiphanic transcendental life events, previously only achievable whilst supine, recumbent anterior to the earth, have been lovingly and painstakingly recreating by the authors of Chair Fucking Simulator, allowing generations worldwide to create cherished memories.
Perfect for any private or office environments, this magnificent feat of creative innovation and interactive, personalized storytelling concocts an extravagant bodily solace experience to both the user in repose and the high-energy professional paradigm of today. A luxurious union of opulent indulgence seamlessly combined with rich familiarity that both titillates and enriches.

Chair Fucking Simulator. Available now on Steam.

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
this is so weird, to the point I don't even think is it's a fetish, instead it's a joke..

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Ok stop making jokes or pointless comments, please.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Hey now why was my comment deleted i was only referencing tsukihime where a mc goes crazy over a chair

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes