rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
Cham22 is a 2D artist who makes pinups of characters from video games and animes, such as: Pokémon, Zelda, One Piece, Teen Titans, etc. He principally makes bodies with unrealistic proportions combined with lots of fetishes (pregnancy, rimming, bestiality, etc.).​

Updated: 2024-01-30
Artist: cham22 - - - -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: various, up to 8K
Pages: 4591 pictures, 2 gif
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download
Part 1: - - - -
Part 2: - - - -
Compressed: - - - -

02.jpg 04.jpg 04 (1).jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 06 (1).jpg 07.jpg 07 (1).jpg 07 (2).jpg 08.jpg 12.jpg 12 (1).jpg 14.jpg

Last edited:

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I love the art style Cham has, I was just about to download each individual post over on Kemono, but you just saved me the trouble with this. Thank you!

Kevatia

Jul 20, 2020
Been waiting for this one was planning to try and get it all sometime! tysm rf96!

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
Thank you for creating this Forum using my collection. Here's the 2 new sets from Cham 22, contains Yor and Arceus. As per usual, link lasts for 24 hrs.

deadflix

Aug 18, 2020
hi just a question, i really like this type of artstyle, are there any artists that has this kind of artstyle as well (that are posted on f95zone)?

futaman420

Oct 30, 2019
Got a question for everyone here. Has anyone Found out the password they use on the new zips?

If not, does anyone know any good ways to get around not knowing the password on a zip?

Doger333i

Apr 17, 2023
Does anyone have the new images from November without censorship?
I have tried to look at multiple pages but I have not been able to find them without censorship and complete all images.

Reactions: GatoX1

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
Needs updated links, the only one left is on one of the worst sites for downloading files i've ever seen, takes like 3 hours and doesnt even finish as it fails the download

Reactions: Lichiko

muusuubii

Aug 24, 2018
hey y'all, a bit late to the party, but i put together a new collection for you guys to have. a few caveats beforehand though:
-the collection is frankly, a mess. i did some sorting, and it's VERY sloppy work. i made it by putting together the one in the OP, some galleries on Ex, and filled the gaps with the fanbox posts. if i missed something, or there are duplicates, i have no idea. let me know.
-due to the fact i got some of the collection on Ex, there are some edits i found there in the archive. you can just delete them if you want, i believe all of the edits are properly marked.
-i only have the high res versions of the images, so the archive is freaking massive.
i don't know if i'll provide updates or not, it'll depend on my free time and motivation. with that said, here you go.

bbs119

Jan 15, 2018
hey y'all, a bit late to the party, but i put together a new collection for you guys to have. a few caveats beforehand though:
-the collection is frankly, a mess. i did some sorting, and it's VERY sloppy work. i made it by putting together the one in the OP, some galleries on Ex, and filled the gaps with the fanbox posts. if i missed something, or there are duplicates, i have no idea. let me know.
-due to the fact i got some of the collection on Ex, there are some edits i found there in the archive. you can just delete them if you want, i believe all of the edits are properly marked.
-i only have the high res versions of the images, so the archive is freaking massive.
i don't know if i'll provide updates or not, it'll depend on my free time and motivation. with that said, here you go.

Kemono has been updated recently, but the author also thought of a strategy. The links after 11/13 will only link to FANBOX.

Last edited: