masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I needed a quick way to keep maps open without the player advancing the game.
I have added the corrected removals where they were missing, it should now work for everyone.
Yeah not sure if messing with qol items is the answer :p
Well starting a new game and holding ctrl for dear life does get me to the first Asmedia portal scene however it slows to a crawl as I have to click through it... Guess it's better to click slow then be unable to click at all.

ThyDentar

Mar 11, 2018
The assault loops for me without the bugfix, but the bug-fix also causes the game to be stuck, as I can't click through dialogue. So basically, I'm stuck pre-assault with no way to fix for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The assault loops for me without the bugfix, but the bug-fix also causes the game to be stuck, as I can't click through dialogue. So basically, I'm stuck pre-assault with no way to fix for now.
You happen to have a save so I can get to the assault quickly?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Zimon

For the assault when game gets to the movie & time_change it takes the player back to the house.
house.rpy Line
Code:
call time_change from _call_time_change_89
Edit: A small edit to house.rpy and time.rpy to give an option to disable jumping but advance time.

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Zimon

For the assault when game gets to the movie & time_change it takes the player back to the house.
house.rpy Line
Code:
call time_change from _call_time_change_89
Edit: A small edit to house.rpy and time.rpy to give an option to disable jumping but advance time.
In fact, next time I think I'll do directly the new build, 3 bugfix in a row...
:cryingtsu:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes