taler

Oct 5, 2017
I had the dialogues checked by several people, I thought they were fine, if you tell me so now I feel stunned...
Rightly so, I don't know what's wrong with it yet, and you can't expect LiL-like dialogues from me; had it been written in Italian, it certainly would have been.
The dialogue's just flat and without any sort of human emotion to it. I'm not sure if there's a way to improve within a short amount of time, maybe read some books?

Some recommendation for hentai VNs with good writing:

Shattered, Cure My Addiction, Harem Hotel.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The dialogue's just flat and without any sort of human emotion to it. I'm not sure if there's a way to improve within a short amount of time, maybe read some books?

Those game you recommend is ass though:WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019

That's because......I'm a fk robot
:mcswag:

Joking aside, I had hoped that the topic of English dialogue would be outdated, mmmm.....

I believe that we need a torrent in here
Not a torrent, but a launcher:
lkjlj.PNG

With this, we will have instant updates and bugfixs.
Let's also add this to the list of max-effort no return

7leaf

Dec 11, 2017
Has anyone unlocked that weird cutscene where it's someone talking in some sort of dark high tech looking lab?
I'm not 100% sure on what I did to get it, I thought my game was bugging out at first. I'm on the fence about starting a new game to try to get screenshots of it if it's something that everyone already knows about.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm stuck and am not sure if it's a bug.

I'm on Day 10 with "Maybe something more" in signals, with 1) green but 2) cannot be done, there is no other option when seeing Hera other than spend time with her. The only 2 signals I have is "Maybe something more" and "Gate". Gate cannot be. done either as Asmedia also has no other option than spend time with her. I've done everything else I can find.

Help?

Played 0.55

F69

Apr 29, 2017
I'm stuck and am not sure if it's a bug.

I'm on Day 10 with "Maybe something more" in signals, with 1) green but 2) cannot be done, there is no other option when seeing Hera other than spend time with her. The only 2 signals I have is "Maybe something more" and "Gate". Gate cannot be. done either as Asmedia also has no other option than spend time with her. I've done everything else I can find.

Help?

Played 0.55
I ran into this same thing and thought I was bugged, but eventually found Asmedia on the Peak in the morning.

Reactions: taler
Oct 7, 2020
never played this game yet
step1: Download new update
step2: Decide to play in next couple of days
step3:???
step4: login on f95 and see new update for this game
step5: repeat from step1

One day i will finally play this game:KEK:

Cool thing that there is still devs that not making 1 update per 1-2years.

Anomoly145

May 5, 2019
Hey guys! I am really enjoying this game and all of the content I just had a small question. Despite already being in their rooms, the only objectives I am getting for Cleos and Tsukiko is that I should give them their new room. I am only wondering as I do not know if I am being prevent from furthering my progress with them due to said objective or if there is a bug I am not aware of. Thank you for the content and I am loving the attention to detail and the QL updates.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes