vgasd55

Jul 11, 2021
I think I have completed all the things as all gallery showed and the events available for the girls are done. Lastly, What are the things I can say to Sheila in "Talk with her", will it unlock anything new?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
We officially start this "Reset", this means a lot of things, my approach to the game, work, forums, and more. It's a reset for the game and my mind.

Here is the list of changes:

Game
The pre-exile main hub will be fixed.
Same with the UI, it will be cleaned up.
Some inconsistent or hard-to-understand story elements will be fixed.
Characters in various locations will be fixed and added New side events will be added for both the girls and the MC.
Bridge Events will be placed for all girls.
Game-overs will be added in case of wrong choices or loss in qte.
Also fixed the main hub in exile, simplifying the icons and the positions of some objects.
Girls in the house will be added.
Changing the choice buttons.
Also adding side quests and new jobs.
Redesigned MC stats.
Fixing the exile bar and other UI elements.
Dusk City fixed, same as other explorable places.
Dialogue rewrite.
Adding events reactions based on play method and approach.
Converting into VP8 for better android stability

Builds
Launcher for public versions coming soon.
New build, Beta, will contain more content than the others.
Builds will be monthly, broken up into the usual weekly builds.

Patreon
New tier rewards
Humans: Humans will gain access to vote in polls.
Guardian & Hidden: It will remain the same, but they may get more voting power like a 2x vote.
Ethriam & Abyssal: 3x vote, special credit in girls cards.
Celestial & Altered: 4x vote special credit in girls cards, Access to the secret peek.

Secret Peek
Let's call them spoilers of even very advanced content, showing stuff and characters that should not be shown in public, such as the character of the clothes or Killer. And also mean like working stuff, not finished chara and more.
Evolved & Unknown: 5x vote special credit in girls cards, Access to the secret peek.
Ancient God 6x vote special credit in girls cards Access to the secret peek 2x montlhy request.
And of course Beta Access Celestial upwards.
Family roles for Discord Evolved upwards:
Quite simply, it's a discord stuff where those who qualify can create their own custom role and get whoever they want inside For example -> Sheila Tea Sommelier -> Sheila little Teabags Sheila Tea Sommelier is the boss, while the others are his followers.
Lewds Pack containing the girls' lewds, gifs or videos.
I would say to avoid Forums and Discord, I can only say that a #live-changelog and #secret-peak have been added.
As for the interactives, they will remain static for now, while the translations, I might decide to support one of them temporarily.
All of these changes will begin to take effect starting tomorrow.

Having said that, hopefully, all these new additions will bring us a bright future, please tell me what you think.

Last edited:

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
No offence to your work man but how many updates it take to have a solid playing time . I enjoy the game but the updates is just too short

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Estia's progress is stuck. It says I have to visit her but I already did that and can't do anything right now.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So, I decided to replay the game, and when trying to replay and these events have bugs.
"Target identified"
"Clarification with Heramael"
"Duel of Honor" (When I rollback for this one it actually lets me see it, but its as if I had just done tjhe event rather than it replaying)
"The Real Guy"
"Hidden Date"
"Protal and Seals"
Ok the most bizarre one so far: When I go talk to estia in her class during the morning, we exchange 2 lines of dialogue beore it all ends.
"New Visits"
"Will of the Master"
"Portals"
"Problematic Drink"
"Extraneous Reason"
"The etheria of the world"
"Demonstration of Etheria"
"Trusting the family" ends and "Dressing for Hell" automatically starts.
Logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the hints, when its about finding Estia's night work, you should put "evenings" instead of "night" since you can't find her at mindnight.
For Heramael's after her table humping, you should puts go at her at Noon to talk to her about it.

You may want to add Heramael's "New Room" event to the replay gallery.
where do the bug come from, the event tracker?

How to enter the correct fragment? I can't see any clues from the picture.
View attachment 1330795

No offence to your work man but how many updates it take to have a solid playing time . I enjoy the game but the updates is just too short
I have always said that the content of the builds varies, but in the end you will have the same or even more in the monthly complex.
All also caused by the big post written above.
I don't think there is any other game at the moment that offers a launcher to its players to improve their lives in downloading content and instant bugfixes.
I don't like to repeat it every time, but in one month you've had the beauty of more than 25 lewds, and a lot of story, and there are certain games that give you one event per week, and no one complains.

Estia's progress is stuck. It says I have to visit her but I already did that and can't do anything right now.
The last event you did with her?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
The last event you did with her?
There was a man offering her money.

BTW, I already past that part but the signal thingy is still there. I'm just trying to find my way into the game pressing buttons.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
There was a man offering her money.

BTW, I already past that part but the signal thingy is still there. I'm just trying to find my way into the game pressing buttons.
Ah okay, Estia say to visit her at school in her dialogue, you have to go there.

Reactions: girdeyordo

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Never played this game before.
Is it worth playing the current version or is it smarter to wait because the whole game will be reworked in the next updates?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Ah okay, Estia say to visit her at school in her dialogue, you have to go there.
I was already there met with her and talked to her. Now she is just in the class. When I click on her I spend time with her and nothing progresses.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
There is another helping tool in the game. Click on girls and choose one of them and the game tells you exactly what to do. Nice!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.56
ChampionOfRealms-0.57-pc Update Patch.rar

May 20, 2021
For the compressed versions, is there a noticeable difference in quality? How bad is it? Is there any real differences between the two like removed animations, lower resolutions, etc.?

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Definitly not off to a great start here. Not even 30 minutes in and I'm already stuck. Can someone please tell me how to initiate the fight with Izanami?

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Definitly not off to a great start here. Not even 30 minutes in and I'm already stuck. Can someone please tell me how to initiate the fight with Izanami?
Go to the forest if you already compleated the previous steps they tell you on on signals

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes