Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
Bro in the new update the fantasie moto remember me my highschool a teacher said that I like a fat girl (without offending anyone) and a classmate gave me the nickname of moto moto and the fantasie remember me

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to version 0.25!
In this build, we will get to know Tailè and have a big event for Estia.
To be precise, we will have:
Estia Event

Tailè Event

New places: Teleporter and Dusk City
Bugfix: the persistent file will now save the gallery correctly.
For the next version, I wanted to bring a lot of lewd events, but in the end, I decided to move them for another build to give more space to Estia and Tailè, but don't worry, there will be something very spicy coming soon.
There's also a special gift for you coming on today!
I hope you like this new version!

Last edited:

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
Before the House of Exile you would use the portals to see the girls at their location. As media is now living at the House of Exile and I can no longer see her or get to her. No options available. The heart clue card says to visit her but there is no option to. What am I missing? Any help would be great. Thx

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
[watches the new special]

oooohhhh...

Well, this might be interesting. [fetches popcorn]

[also watches code crab again. Starts bopping]

Reactions: ZimonColdres

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
Hey, uh, kinda feel a bit dumb for even asking this, but how do I input the codes for secret events? I'm on a Mac BTW, in case that matters in any way.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hey, uh, kinda feel a bit dumb for even asking this, but how do I input the codes for secret events? I'm on a Mac BTW, in case that matters in any way.
When you reach the new region, there will be a place called the Chamber of Visions. There you have to put the codes.

How soon The Angel Blond will be introduced to us?
Hard to say, unfortunately, her arrival is in the queue, there are 7 other characters before her.

Well that secrete even was a bit... on the nose
Well, what can I say, I've shown the hard truth, it's been 5 months that I've endured in silence, this time I decided to answer.
But apparently, the message is not received correctly:
Now I am a thief, who has created a game by imitating another one because I have no creativity and I am lazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

Drakel_Kami1989

Apr 5, 2020
I need help all the girl's profiles say something's about to happen advance with the other girls and I finished with Asmedia events. What do I need to do next because the game is not giving me any hints to advance?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I need help all the girl's profiles say something's about to happen advance with the other girls and I finished with Asmedia events. What do I need to do next because the game is not giving me any hints to advance?
What does the story signal say? The one with the icon of Cleos

S_Perry

Jan 2, 2019
What did I wrong? Got the newest Version:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xe4 in position 15: invalid continuation byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 452, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xe4 in position 15: invalid continuation byte

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Well, what can I say, I've shown the hard truth, it's been 5 months that I've endured in silence, this time I decided to answer.
But apparently, the message is not received correctly:
30.PNG
30.PNG

Now I am a thief, who has created a game by imitating another one because I have no creativity and I am lazy.
sure but messages like this in my opinion tend to do very little you have a game that is similar to another game you kind of just have to accept that some people will dislike you for this reason alone and raging about it will do very little to make people like your game more or stop comparing it to corrupted kingdoms. The Internets reaction is unfair at times sadly as a developer that is a part of life people will irationally hate on or speak negatively about your game in a way that you think is not fair... keeping close tabs on anyone speaking negatively about your game in comparison to CK like this is quite unhealthy. I just went and read that exact conversation and while some were talking down on your game they also admitted they have only played a small part of it, also there were other people there defending your game and pointing out how CK is derivative of other games and not fully original not everything is black and white.

Reactions: Genji and Warped77

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have a question HellGames, do you plan to include more kinky fetishes like bdsm, slave, corruption, bestiality.. etc?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes